napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cycle price

Lawrence

Hey guys! Can somebody tell me how much cost a testosterone enanthate cycle? 600 mg a week for 3 months...Thank you

Re: RE: Cycle price

Lawrence said:
Hey guys! Can somebody tell me how much cost a testosterone enanthate cycle? 600 mg a week for 3 months...Thank you
That's an impossible question to answer. It depends on the source, quality, etc. There are too many variables. If you want a price list for high quality gear I can get you one for Biotech and a discount. Just send me a PM if you are interested

Hard to say for sure bro. You're prob looking anywhere from $100-$150 just for the test depending on source. Then factor in your AI and PCT. Prob around $3-400 bucks for the entire run

Re: RE: Re: Cycle price

Gearedright said:
Hard to say for sure bro. You're prob looking anywhere from $100-$150 just for the test depending on source. Then factor in your AI and PCT. Prob around $3-400 bucks for the entire run
Sounds about right for beginner cycle

Lawrence said:

PSL has a beginners cycle set for 300. Includes 3 test e's, aromasin, clomid, tomax, and hcg

BigBusiness said:
Lawrence said:

PSL has a beginners cycle set for 300. Includes 3 test e's, aromasin, clomid, tomax, and hcg
Have you used Purity Source Labs before?

that is going to be very difficult to say with certainty as others have said... you need ancillaries and pct products as well bro... there's more than just testosterone to factor in so you would just have to shop around and see... you also need to keep in mind that you need to accommodate your diet as well so you have to factor in the cost of food you will be taking in...

I'd say my cycles run anywhere from 800-1200 $ total . I love when guys come to me saying "can you lay something out for me I have a 200$ budget"

KingWizard said:
I'd say my cycles run anywhere from 800-1200 $ total . I love when guys come to me saying "can you lay something out for me I have a 200$ budget"

that's one thing about cycling... you don't have to spend a million dollars and there are ways to save money for sure that come more an more to light or the more you search out products etc. however this is an expensive lifestyle.. its not just the gear... its the food, the training, also all the ancillaries, your pct etc... its not just the few things itself that start a cycle... many get confused on that... its not a budget type lifestyle.. that doesnt mean you can't train, eat right etc. without a budget but to add cycling to it, and to do it right and safe, then a budget is not the best method...

That my friends is why I keep my ol lady employed hahaha. totally kidding ladies before the bats get handed out

KingWizard said:
LOL this is me too. I might get started with $400 or so, but the constant shopping, trading, buying, selling, throughout the cycle really adds up!! It's a sickness. What my cycle starts off looking like eventually is morphed into something completely different by the end. Depends on what I run into along the way.

The reality is that if you are on a budget, this isn't the lifestyle for you. If you want to do things correctly, this is going to be expensive. Cycles including all required ancillaries and PCT can get quite expensive, and that's not even counting food costs which is not cheap if you are eating correctly

RickRock said:
The reality is that if you are on a budget, this isn't the lifestyle for you. If you want to do things correctly, this is going to be expensive. Cycles including all required ancillaries and PCT can get quite expensive, and that's not even counting food costs which is not cheap if you are eating correctly
Yeah that's why I'm taking my time planning, considering different options, saving up, and execute!

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
Yeah that's why I'm taking my time planning, considering different options, saving up, and execute!

You are setting a damn good example on how to properly go about things... it may seem conservative to some but THAT'S FINE because YOU are doing this exactly right... THANK YOU for setting a nice example for everyone

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle price

DylanGemelli said:
cbbram said:
RickRock said:

You are setting a damn good example on how to properly go about things... it may seem conservative to some but THAT'S FINE because YOU are doing this exactly right... THANK YOU for setting a nice example for everyone
Thanks bro! I appreciate that...

You can always hit me up for a price list for the Phurious products and we have that great sale going on for the rest of the month - BUY 3 OILS & GET 1 FREE, PLUS 1 FREE VIAL OF TEST - YOUR CHOICE. But again, like others have said, you have to take into consideration the total cost of everything including your PCT. Do your research and ask around. You could find that some labs might have cheaper gear than others, but you don't want to buy something just because it's the cheapest. You do get what you pay for and you want quality. Also, you don't just want to jump into a cycle one day because you just felt like it. You need to plan things out, maybe get some blood work done and really look at your goals. Good luck to you on whatever you decide, but please do some more research. It's very important!!

cbbram said:
RickRock said:

That's the smart way to do it and it shows that your taking all of this as seriously as it should be taken. Remember to share that with other folks, especially the new, younger people that are just getting into this lifestyle. Everyone needs sound advice at some point in their life. (except for me, of course. ;) )

Top Bottom