Height: 6ft0
Bf%: 12%

My next cycle will be:
1-10: Test 250mg week
1-10: Tren 400mg week
1-4: Tbol 50mg per day
Caber e3d
Arimidex

Consuming around 200kcal above maintenance on working out days to gain as little fat as possible

PCT: 4 weeks
GW
Clomid
Nolva
Arimidex

Damn, 200k calories above maintenance.. You eat more than a full grown lion.. lmao
Welcome to the forum bro.
I'm assuming this isn't your first cycle?

Damn, 200k calories above maintenance.. You eat more than a full grown lion.. lmao
Welcome to the forum bro.
I'm assuming this isn't your first cycle?

Is not my first indeed, is my 5th.
I have never used Dbol and I have one from pharmacon as well, I am not sure how good it could be... One day I have to give it a try not sure If I will do it now...

10 weeks? Are you running test prop? Because running 10 weeks on a longer ester really isn't worth it, an extra two weeks would make a world of difference in making gainzzz's

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

10 weeks? Are you running test prop? Because running 10 weeks on a longer ester really isn't worth it, an extra two weeks would make a world of difference in making gainzzz's

Test Cypionate bro.
I have never tried Dbol and I have it, should I give it a try? I was thinking less than 4 weeks of it while running it at 30mg...

Test Cypionate bro.
I have never tried Dbol and I have it, should I give it a try? I was thinking less than 4 weeks of it while running it at 30mg...
Cyp you should 12 weeks. Dbol some love it some hate it. Make sure you have your estrogen in check because dbol converts rapidly to estrogen.

Cyp you should 12 weeks. Dbol some love it some hate it. Make sure you have your estrogen in check because dbol converts rapidly to estrogen.

But I don't know. I will compete 6 months from now and I am bulking. The cycle that I put on this log is the cycle that I am running (1 week left)... I gained 9.5lbs and my body fat decreased.
Now I am looking for bigger size even though it could not be as clean as it was this one... That's why I asked about dbol since I have never used and I am looking to put on 10lbs more...
Any advice on the compounds would be great since what I posted was just an idea but it's always good to hear other peoples opinion and past experiences

If you're looking to compete I would stick with the tbol or sub the dbol with anadrol. With dbol you'll gain weight, but that's what most of the gains are, weight, water weight. You'll lose most of those water weight gains and it will fuck with you mentally.
You'll get great clean gains with a adrol if your diet is in check.
It's much easier to clean bulk and not have to cut as hard or as long when going into contest prep.
6 months seems like a while away but it will be here before you know it. Keep the body fat % down while you bulk and your contest prep will be much easier and bearable.. trust me! Lol

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom