napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cycle help please

Bogeymc

Hi fellas, I’m doing a deca 250mg cycle only for 12 weeks just pinned my 5 shot! Sides effects are very little or none! Have nice gains now! My question is I have a little water around the gut and little on face! What can I take AI wise to help with this also how much thanks

Deca alone is a bad idea and since you didn’t mention caber that makes it even worse. I’ll let the scientists deal with the specifics but if you insist on continuing you should add at least 350mg of Test E...

Deca solo is not a good idea at all. You should always have a test base, especially with deca. That's a dead dick recipe

Well other then a little water fellas I’m doing good! My dick is still rock n rolling! And back in the day pros ran many Deca only cycle! Shit they ran Deca and Dianabol together that was Arnold favorite stack

The ester hasn’t even peaked in your system yet. Listen to Rick Rock, he knows what he is talking about...

I have some Test C, Wednesday when I pin again I’ll add 200mg Test with my Deca! I have some AI’s think tomorrow! I do one every other day see how that works!

I'd add Proviron and caber as well personally. You'll get the most out of your free test, and avoid prolactin issues.

Caber?? What’s that my friend
Cabergolin (dostinex), which is dosed at 0.25mg every 3rd day. It is a medication used to control prolactin (i.e. keep you from lactating). 19-nor compounds like nandrolone and trenbolone can elevate prolactin.

Top Bottom