napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cycle advise please

Jacobvallinas1985

Test, tren a and tbol cycle
What’s up guys, i am new to this forum i want to th al each and everyone of you for having me here. Before i proceed let me give you my stats .

Age 33
Height 5’8
Weight 180
BF 12-13%

Number of cycles ran 5

Started at age 29 and decided after that to blast and cruise as i am married and have monthly lab work as well and 3 kids and all already!

My next blast will consist of:
Sustanon 250 weekly M and Thu injections
Tren ace 60mg daily
Tbol 40mg daily pre workout

Cycle length 8 weeks

PCT back to cruise dose test cyp 175-200mg weekly

I have all anxilialiers on hand including Prami as well as arimidex also liver and organ support

What i am looking for:
Lean dry look by also adding a bit of size/lose body fat as well. Diet is super clean and cardio 1 hour daily 6 times a week.

Does this cycle sound good or any suggestions keeping in mind i want 0 water weight and just lean muscle gain NO PUFFYNESS AT ALL. Is tbol a good compound to run along with tren ace? Keeping in mind i am looking for zero puffiness and just lean/shredded look along with some lean size and of course keeping in mind it all comes down to diet

I run my test lower than my tren as i have experience both worlds and get less sides with test being lower than tren.

Thank you all your feedback is greatly appreciated

You can minimize your water gain with diet and AI. I'm not quite a big fan of sust for only 8 weeks. Are you planning on running the t-bol for the whole 8 weeks?

Hey EZ E thanks for the reply. I will be running as follow my apologies i didn’t include the length and other things:

Week 1-8
Sustanon 250mg weekly 2 x week injections
Tren ace 60mg daily
Tbol 60mg daily

Week 8-12
Sustanon 250mg weekly 2 x week injections
Masteron 600mg weekly
Winstrol 50mg Daily

Pct
Back to cruising dose 175-200mg test cyp

IMO you should have a break on the orals. No more than 1-6 then 9-12. When you post a cycle plan you should include details of AI and liver support, all of which is required for responsible use of AAS.

Need to run sustanon longer than 8-12 I would raise the tren to 75 daily if you can handle it. Look into injectable winny

That's a lot of juice. Personally I would lower the test and pick one oral or the other.

Why are you cruising?

Top Bottom