napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Customs Question

Tannerses

I’ve got an order coming from one of the sources most loved here and have ordered from them in the past with no problems. I’ve got a package that’s been stuck in customs in Miami for 17 days now. Never had one take more than a few days to clear. Is this something to be concerned about at this point? Just wondering what y’all’s experience is with customs.

This time of year can take longer than usual however it can also mean your luck has come to an end.

If it has been in Miami customs that long, they have most likely seized it. In our experience, anything longer than 1 week in Miami usually does not make it to us.

I would not assume a seizure this time of year. Normal international parcels can sit in customs for weeks on end from late November until the beginning of January. Priority parcels take precedence and there is an endless stream of both. I had gear sit there for over 3 weeks last year (it ended up taking 5 weeks total for me to get it.

Thanks for the reply. How long should it take for the seizure letter to arrive?

Same thing happened to me in SF. Now my reship is back in customs as well. Totally sucks ass!!! Never had issues for years with my source. Only thing different was the packaging wasn’t same as usual when it came to me with all contents gone except the letter. IMO was way too cheap looking and obvious.

Stop worrying about your international shipment and checking your tracking wondering if you're ever going to get it. I played this game for a few years until my luck ran out. Now I rep for a domestic source and I've never looked back. Never have to worry anymore. 100% of our customers receive their orders 100% of the time.

Send me a PM for a US Domestic price list.

This^^^ way worth the extra dollar to get your package. I don’t mess with international anymore. Domestic is the way to go. In the end it’s cheaper anyways, because your getting your product. If you lose it, then your out all of that money

Packages can sit in customs for several weeks this time of year in my experience.

When your luck runs out with International, you'll receive a letter. When it runs out with Domestic, it's a lot more serious. Just because it doesn't happen that often with Domestic, doesn't mean it won't. You hear about letters, because people are around to talk about it. In the other instance, your not around to talk about it and probably wouldn't even if you were. The only way anyone would know is if it made the news and everything that happen in the world doesn't always make the news.

Last edited:
When your luck runs out with International, you'll receive a letter. When it runs out with Domestic, it's a lot more serious. Just because it doesn't happen that often with Domestic, doesn't mean it won't. You hear about letters, because people are around to talk about it. In the other instance, your not around to talk about it and probably wouldn't even if you were. The only way anyone would know is if it made the news and everything that happen in the world doesn't always make the news.
This is 100% true. Domestic doesn't get snagged often, but when it does, you don't get the form letter you can ignore. Instead your package tracking will change to "seized by law enforcement. " This may or may not be followed up by a visit, depending on where you live.

Top Bottom