napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Customer Testimonials- IWGF/9th Wonder/BGS

9th Wonder

I just wanted to post some testimonials regarding our service for some of the new comers so you can feel confident working with us. For those of you who are looking for a quality source, shoot me (or IWGF) a PM and I'll get you squared away.

Checkout these responses guys.....

"Customer Service was impeccable! I received my package within 2 days!! He had great pharmaceutical products, and I cannot say enough good things about this guy! Highly recommend IWGF."

"IWGF is an awesome guy. He sent my package while we were sorting the issue with why my payment wasn't going through just to make sure I had my products.
You can't beat that kind of service.​"

"I've done multiple transactions with IWGF. Impeccable service. He is awesome and I love how he keeps in touch ​"

"Anyway just wanted to drop very big thank you to my man IWGF who took care of me like a pro!!! He outdid himself this time. I needed last minute changes in my compounds for the last 10 weeks of the prep. Talk to him Monday and we agreed on what I was going to get and requested if there was a chance to get my stuff by Friday as that was my first day of the new cycle. I knew if it didn't happen I would have to adjust some stuff and didn't want to be a pain in his ass but I figured if there was a way and chance i would have to ask and then see what would happen. Well IWGF didn't even answer yes or no so I figured well it will get here when it gets here then I will worry about what my next step will be. Send him his payment on Tuesday pm around 3 pm. I came home today which is Thursday open my mailbox not expecting anything and guess what this mofo took care of me a day earlier. I think he came over himself stuffed my mailbox and drone his ass out of here.​"

"Another successful BGS order! iwannagofaster answered all questions in a timely manner like always and order came in just a few days. Great prices, great customer service and great quality!​"

"Thanks for the fast td and answering the many questions I had.​"

​"​IWGF & 9th Wonder are the go to for pharmaceutical,,,,,,,,,,,​"

"IWGF and ​9​th are definitely the right guys for pharmaceuticals, not fucking doubt about it. Very solid and fast.​​"

"Thank you IWGF for your quick communication and even faster delivery. Top notch service all the way around. Seen nothing but great blood work from BGS and have nothing but the upmost confidence in all of his products. Thanks guys much appreciated!!!​"​

"BGS products and service are definitely top notch!​"

"
Great guys and quality product.​"​

Last edited:
I just wanted to post some testimonials regarding our service for some of the new comers so you can feel confident working with us. For those of you who are looking for a quality source, shoot me (or IWGF) a PM and I'll get you squared away.

Checkout these responses guys.....

"Customer Service was impeccable! I received my package within 2 days!! He had great pharmaceutical products, and I cannot say enough good things about this guy! Highly recommend IWGF."

"IWGF is an awesome guy. He sent my package while we were sorting the issue with why my payment wasn't going through just to make sure I had my products.
You can't beat that kind of service.​"

"I've done multiple transactions with IWGF. Impeccable service. He is awesome and I love how he keeps in touch ​"

"Anyway just wanted to drop very big thank you to my man IWGF who took care of me like a pro!!! He outdid himself this time. I needed last minute changes in my compounds for the last 10 weeks of the prep. Talk to him Monday and we agreed on what I was going to get and requested if there was a chance to get my stuff by Friday as that was my first day of the new cycle. I knew if it didn't happen I would have to adjust some stuff and didn't want to be a pain in his ass but I figured if there was a way and chance i would have to ask and then see what would happen. Well IWGF didn't even answer yes or no so I figured well it will get here when it gets here then I will worry about what my next step will be. Send him his payment on Tuesday pm around 3 pm. I came home today which is Thursday open my mailbox not expecting anything and guess what this mofo took care of me a day earlier. I think he came over himself stuffed my mailbox and drone his ass out of here.​"

"Another successful BGS order! iwannagofaster answered all questions in a timely manner like always and order came in just a few days. Great prices, great customer service and great quality!​"

"Thanks for the fast td and answering the many questions I had.​"

​"​IWGF & 9th Wonder are the go to for pharmaceutical,,,,,,,,,,,​"

"IWGF and ​9​th are definitely the right guys for pharmaceuticals, not fucking doubt about it. Very solid and fast.​​"

"Thank you IWGF for your quick communication and even faster delivery. Top notch service all the way around. Seen nothing but great blood work from BGS and have nothing but the upmost confidence in all of his products. Thanks guys much appreciated!!!​"​

"BGS products and service are definitely top notch!​"

"
Great guys and quality product.​"​

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this ninth. Happy new year to all of you.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Bump.. More Great Testimonials

[h=2]"Iwannagofaster Great Service![/h]
Iwannagofaster is super easy to deal with, his response times to messages and questions was always within hours. Domestic delivery was processed, shipped, and received at light speed. Bottom line, if you order from this source you won't be disappointed.

Great job IWGF and thanks again. "

"BGS has always been great, been using them for over a year along with other sources. Top notch stuff always."

"IWGF and 9th wonder great guys to deal with top notch "

More testimonials...

Thanks iwannagofaster. Glad i joined this forum. Great community who actually cares. This is the first time ive joined a forum and got to say its been quite therapeutic and a wealth of knowledge from guys who know the ropes.

i'm running test-e from BGS @ 500mg/wk. i drew with a 23g and took a while to get 1 cc. pinned with a 25g, went in very smoothly. it's been approximately 9 hours post pin and PIP is non-existent. rubbing over the injection spot with my hand, i feel nothing. excellent work on the brew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I always say, you guys are a great team. Top notch service, solid product, and all around good people.

Thanks MaxxP... you're always nothing but positive and affirming bro. It's members like you that make this place great. Always adding value.

BGS is top notch! I've been working with 9th for my last few orders and my respect and loyalty are all in! I won't run a blast without some BGS.... thanks for the impeccable service and great gear. I'm right in the middle of a blast right now all BGS gear and every day I wake up I feel and see my body changing. My workouts are insane and I feel great! Can't say enough about 9th and the BGS product line. I love that I'm able to get all that I need from one source. Oils, orals, ancillaries... all priced very fairly for the excellent quality! I'm filling my stash box with their gear! Thanks guys!!!

BGS is top notch! I've been working with 9th for my last few orders and my respect and loyalty are all in! I won't run a blast without some BGS.... thanks for the impeccable service and great gear. I'm right in the middle of a blast right now all BGS gear and every day I wake up I feel and see my body changing. My workouts are insane and I feel great! Can't say enough about 9th and the BGS product line. I love that I'm able to get all that I need from one source. Oils, orals, ancillaries... all priced very fairly for the excellent quality! I'm filling my stash box with their gear! Thanks guys!!!

Thanks for all the love and support brother! All of us on the team appreciate your business and I look forward to hearing more on your progress. 2017 is going to be a solid year no doubt.

I placed my 2nd order with BGS last Friday (1/27). Today the good arrived. Can't beat that turnaround! Many thanks

I placed my 2nd order with BGS last Friday (1/27). Today the good arrived. Can't beat that turnaround! Many thanks
So glad it all worked out. We hope to continue to be able to take care of you this way. Thanks so much for your business.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

The Saga continues.. WuTang. WuTang.

"I received my goods last week plus a bonus freebie. I gotta say 9th has been awesome to work with, great communication and fast delivery."

"BGS is the shit!!! 9th wonder and iwanngofaster have been nothing but exceptional with how they do business!! Awesome source and very customer friendly!!"

21c733413be3e5f08bc950b285daf0f0.jpg

Simply the best. I've been working with these guys for going on 2 years now and it's been nothing best extraordinary service and great gear. Watch out for that strong ass pharma Caber too, it rules.

Top Bottom