napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Custom blends

Most will if you order but there is usually a min quality of 50 ml usually . but I don't know your experience level but don't be one of these rookies that ask for a 400 mg concentration of short esters and then crys about PIP.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Mast p won't hold to long at 200mg unless eo is used not a big fan of that. But you could do 150mg and hold just fine and no pip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mast p won't hold to long at 200mg unless eo is used not a big fan of that. But you could do 150mg and hold just fine and no pip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kento, listen to this man. He most definitely knows what he's talking about [emoji6]

A testp/mastp blend. test p 100mg/ml mast p 200mg/ml. I don't mind the 50ml min.
You do know there's going to be pip with that at those levels, right?
There's only so much short ester you can pack into 1ml.
Have you gotten this blend before, or are you wanting it and wondering if it can be done.

Last edited:
Firstly, thanks for all the responses. I didn't expect my thread to get this much attention from the members here. The 100/150 isn't a problem since I'm aiming for 350/600 test/mast per week to go with my var and gh. Getting close enough won't bother me much. As for the pip, it's not an issue, I've had regular test prop from certain labs that had pip that could cripple a small horse, so after all of my previous experiences, I don't mind pip at all.

Hey bro. Robo will do custom blends. And if you know anyon that has tried Robo, you know the quality

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Yea ROBO does it if you get with him. If you need assistance in reaching him get with myself, Saiyan or Jacksteel

Top Bottom