napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Curious

Juicehead88

Banned
Not that im looking to. But i had always wondered how does one become a source. Luck? Do they sell a few hittles to people and se eif they like it and it catches on. Like how does that all work. I always wondered that. Is it home brewers who go to the next level and build a name? Just curious about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill say it again. No interest in being a source and taking those risks. But in another forum im on they just pop up. Curious how that happens so easy. To trust someone no one knows.

Some places, you just pay the fee to be on the board. On others, there had to be a reputation. And then some places require the source to be tested out first. It really depends on the board. I've seen some places where they pop up and disappear on a weekly basis.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Ya see that makes it scary dont even know what you are putting your body from a start up.

Ya see that makes it scary dont even know what you are putting your body from a start up.

That's what I like about this site, even though mainly UGL's the sources are vouched for over and over. Not to say something couldn't go wrong, but it's a little reassuring.

Ya that makes sense. I mean i make my own stuff. Just for myself no one else. Buy tiny amounts of raws that slip thru. Couldnt imagine needing to buy large and hope it makes it or law enforcement show up at your door. Scary.

I can only speak for this board, but I know we only take sponsors that have a great proven track record and reputation. We look out for our members and will only take the best

Would you say this is one of the best boards out there with legit and effective gear?

I am on a few other boards you can smell though a ton of bullshit when mods are always pushing a certain source. I can't say that for this board if you stay around more like a brother hood we all have to look after each other and try to stay safe at the end of the day . Yes it's business but there are reps on here that are good guys overal .

One thing I find admirable about this board is that there is no shit talking between sources or bashing of each others products. There seems to be a mutual respect among them and others for that matter.

I guess I'm lucky because this is the first forum I've ever been on (related to what we do). I joined when it was Adrenaline Rush and I've never had a bad experience. I just have a good sense of smelling bullshit and it smells pretty darn good around here.

Top Bottom