napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Crossing the US border with Mexican gear

Dannyman

Is there any serious risk with my personal gear deca, test, dbol.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I know, it's illegal without a prescription...not worth the risk brother.

Only if you consider violation of the Controlled Substance Act a problem. Schedule III substance. I believe it is max 1 year jail and min $1000 fine. That is for possession not trafficking which is way more punitive.

I suppose if you had enough they could claim trafficking. Let's not forget the federal smuggling charge!!

My advice: a big fat NO WAY !!!

Can only bring back with us prescription. Beacuse its a Schedule III substance.. with that said its simple to bring them back.. but will not disclose... do some research.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

You can get a script there easy as shit then your aloud a certain amount .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Anal cavity shoved full of vials, or in shopping bag? First option is a good laughable option for you to share with us after you post bail.

Anal cavity shoved full of vials, or in shopping bag? First option is a good laughable option for you to share with us after you post bail.

👆This, just pack up the ole prison suit case 🍩 with some Mexican gear and limp back over the border....

Roll em up in ur socks in ur travel case. Idk I would not risk it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I was once in jail with a guy that snuck in 8 oz of... It doesn't matter. The point is, it can be done. It shouldn't be, but it can be.

Don't do it bro

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Just express mail it to yourself with a bogus return address . you should know our customs by now most likely it will get through if not well its just a loss not federal prison

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I've done it before as a teen... teens aren't bright however so that sums it up. Butt keegles will "ass"ist you in the stuffing process. Hope they're tens... if you can hold a vial bigger than that in your ass you've been #10%'d and need to call a medical professional... or perhaps you already have.... Andrew quit trolling.

Why would anyone consider this in 2017 with all the online options. Its not 1995 anymore.

I've done it before as a teen... teens aren't bright however so that sums it up. Butt keegles will "ass"ist you in the stuffing process. Hope they're tens... if you can hold a vial bigger than that in your ass you've been #10%'d and need to call a medical professional... or perhaps you already have.... Andrew quit trolling.

lol @ shoving gear up your ass to smuggle. The times I did it was just stuffed in my boots. Even got randomly flagged for search on the way back in the car. The law is they search your vehicle and if nothings found they let you go. If somethings found they escalate to body search.

Oh no you didn't! 😆
I think I just shat myself.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I am sure this has been done, but just out of curiosity would mailing it from mexico have a chance of success or does everything coming in get searched? Since its not pot or coke so it would not tip dogs off.

Gear is one thing from mexico I would not mind seeing coming through "undocumented"

Top Bottom