napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Credible TB500 sources???

JackSteel

Banned
My shoulder and neck are at it again. This time I’ve been messed up for at least three weeks straight massages aren’t helping and I’m popping muscle relaxers just to be able to move and not wanna punch someone lol anybody have an above average source for TB500?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have at at P.S.L. (PuritySoutceLabs.ru)
Just Google about our reputation ;)

Here is a direct link to the specific product you're inquiring about.. click the word TB-500 below ;)

TB-500

I'm telling you guys check out our reviews and read about our products..our TB-500 is superior top-shelf pharmaceutical grade

PuritySourceLabs.ru
2hhgawo.jpg

PuritySourceLabs.ru
So, how does this stuff work?

The main functionality of TB500 hinges on the ability to up-regulate cell building proteins such as actin, which is a protein that forms (together with myosin) the contractile filaments of muscle cells,
and is also involved in motion and metabolism in many other types of cells..

Up-regulation of actin allows TB500 to promote healing, cell growth, cell migration and cell proliferation. This not only helps build new blood vessel pathways but also upregulates the type of “good” inflammation
that is directly correlated with faster wound healing. Due to its molecular structure and low molecular weight, TB-500 is very versatile,
mobile and possesses the ability to travel long distances through tissues.
This means that when targeting injured areas (chronic or acute), TB-500 has the ability to circulate through the body and “find” those areas of injury
in order to enhance the healing or growth process.

Many users have also noted the added benefits of improved flexibility, reduced inflammation in tendons, re-growth of lost hair, and darkening of grayed hair.
Currently, studies are also being conducted on the ability of TB-500 to heal damaged heart tissue, including “athlete’s heart”, also known as ventricular hypertrophy.
((To purchase click below))

I gotcha. I only need like $50 worth of stuff for a muscle spasm and can’t spend that much so it won’t work this time. Maybe next time.

Let me talk with the shipping department because maybe I can work something out.. the reason we do try to avoid this is because smaller orders for example at $20-35$ would have our shipping department running around like crazy. on the surface it appears that were trying to generate more money but in fact it comes down to convenience, and the efforts that are applied into the shipping..
We can't do this for everyone but maybe I could see what I can do if you're interested!

Let me talk with the shipping department because maybe I can work something out.. the reason we do try to avoid this is because smaller orders for example at $20-35$ would have our shipping department running around like crazy. on the surface it appears that were trying to generate more money but in fact it comes down to convenience, and the efforts that are applied into the shipping..
We can't do this for everyone but maybe I could see what I can do if you're interested!

Hey I understand totally. If you can that would be sweet but don’t if it’s a hassle.

Looking like I may have more than a spasm so I maybe having to breach that minimum payment after all.

How you feeling brutha? What exactly is going on? Maybe a vitamin or mineral deficiency? Before you invest on TB500, how's diet and everything?

How you feeling brutha? What exactly is going on? Maybe a vitamin or mineral deficiency? Before you invest on TB500, how's diet and everything?

No it’s actually nerve damage. And the right side of my neck and right shoulder have atrophied a bit. “Arthritis like changes”

Hey brother did you ever find out anything?

Top Bottom