napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Crashed test cypionate

BackandBiceps

Hi guys need some help. I ordered some test cypionate 1ml/250mg. The stuff has completely crashed and become like solid oil in the vial. Once I heat it up for about 20mins in warm water its fine. Supplier says it's fine,but can't take only his word for it.Question is, would it be safe to inject. Afraid that it might clog in the muscle while the drug takes time to disperse in the blood. I'll attach a photo, would appreciate you're help. Thanks!
f99cbd55fa34223b7359b3662523f550.jpg

I personally would throw it away but that's just me. Others have heated up crashed gear successfully. It can be quite common in extreme weather or stored for an extended period of time.

Id suggest to microwave it for 1-2minutes. Its OK to use, just do it every time before injection because most likely it will crash again and again.

My Pfizer Cyp from my local pharmacy crashed this week. It's totally crystallized on the bottom of the bottle. The lowest temperature it has been here this year is the high 40's and it still crystallized. It happens. I put it in a water bath on the stove. Don't boil it. Be careful if you microwave it. The glass can Crack or the metal rim can spark.

It is common. Have you ever used this company? Any reviews? People see cheap prices and don't even research who they are ordering from.

It's pretty common to happen during shipping during the winter. Heating it and agitating it should return it to suspension and then it's perfectly fine to inject. Heating it is how it is put into suspension in the first place.

My Pfizer Cyp from my local pharmacy crashed this week. It's totally crystallized on the bottom of the bottle. The lowest temperature it has been here this year is the high 40's and it still crystallized. It happens. I put it in a water bath on the stove. Don't boil it. Be careful if you microwave it. The glass can Crack or the metal rim can spark.
Great advice right here

Top Bottom