napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crashed estrogen

0to100

Banned
What’s up guys. Is it ok to frontload if you have crashed your estrogen until the blood
Levels stabilize? Crashed it using 1.25 of letro. I have stopped using any AI ever since . The reason i use letro is because i am Gyno prone. But i believe 1.25 eod is just way toooo much. I notice it is crashed because i have dropped 5-8 pounds in a week and also my motivation tong onto the gym is completely gone also my libido is almost gone i become irritated very easy. And i have no bloat what so ever and looking leaner than ever and my appetite is completely gone i have to force my self
To eat and having difficulty concentrating at times i feel like am In a bubble and feeling a bit depressed . My plan is feontload my next shot to get some estrogen up. Took half letro on Monday this week. Currently running 750mg sust. Along with Winstrol @ 50mg daily. I have had high estrogen before and the symptoms are completely different i have never had none of what i mentioned above before. When estrogen higher i wanted to bang all day long now i do but it takes time for me to kinda get in the mood when am a natural horn ball.

Last edited:
You're already on a high dose of Test you need to just wait it out.

Oh ok got your. Cbbram more or
Less how
Long night it take 1-2 weeks most? And you recommend i take no AI in the meantime ?

You should recover fairly quickly with 750 Test. Probably within 2 weeks most likely sooner. Stay away from that Letro.

letro is a LAST RESORT to be using... you should be using aromasin, not letro, even if you are gyno prone, then you just adjust the dose accordingly..

Top Bottom