napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Crack me up EVO

Okay so I checked out some post just now and saw a guy complaining about liver pain while running Tbol and Tren together....interesting combo....anyway..Gearhead lectures him about using N2guard and it would solve his problem and life would be good...lol...then the guy came back and said he was already running N2guard and always does..lol. The guy must be made of money..anyway, I found that hilarious. My advice would be to never run and oral with tren...I don't think Tbol is that bad but, tren is so harsh... Anyway it cracked me up....let's not help the guy and pimp our overpriced herbs instead ...Bro..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

depotgang1 said:
Okay so I checked out some post just now and saw a guy complaining about liver pain while running Tbol and Tren together....interesting combo....anyway..Gearhead lectures him about using N2guard and it would solve his problem and life would be good...lol...then the guy came back and said he was already running N2guard and always does..lol. The guy must be made of money..anyway, I found that hilarious. My advice would be to never run and oral with tren...I don't think Tbol is that bad but, tren is so harsh... Anyway it cracked me up....let's not help the guy and pimp our overpriced herbs instead ...Bro..

Gear head is such a frickin clown.....he acts like N2guard can cure cancer, aids, and Ebola too!

"N2guard, the cure all" LMAO!!!

And the fact that this guy was already running it was classic lol

Re: RE: Re: Crack me up EVO

RickRock said:
depotgang1 said:

Gear head is such a frickin clown.....he acts like N2guard can cure cancer, aids, and Ebola too!

Ok... Speaking of gearhead... Is he the guy that makes the videos for Evo on YouTube that calls everyone "guys" and blinks his eyes a lot?

93bb1131ff347125ebfccee2d12f7430.jpg

Just curious...

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
depotgang1 said:

Ok... Speaking of gearhead... Is he the guy that makes the videos for Evo on YouTube that calls everyone "guys" and blinks his eyes a lot?

Just curious...

Haha I wonder the same. I couldn't watch his crap.

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
depotgang1 said:

Just curious...

Lol, no,actually that is Stevesmi, which has his own issues. He likes to belittle people a lot and talk down on anyone that doesn't agree with him. there wasn't a whole lot I agreed with him on over at EVO

krill89 said:
Haha. Are all the guy's at evo on crack or just this guy? Lol

Well if that guy was on crack, he wouldn't be so puffy looking lol. That's only for their cutting cycles

Ya look at that bloated fat fuck. Ha ha. Gtfo. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I'm sorry and I don't mean to be bitchy. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] But, the only advice that fucker should be trusted on is which McDonalds meal to order. Certainly not on what supplements or cycles you should take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saiyan said:
krill89 said:
Haha. Are all the guy's at evo on crack or just this guy? Lol

Well if that guy was on crack, he wouldn't be so puffy looking lol. That's only for their cutting cycles

The irony in it, is that he was always giving out cutting advice lol. :lol:

Mason Kray said:
I'm sorry and I don't mean to be bitchy. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] But, the only advice that fucker should be trusted on is which McDonalds meal to order. Certainly not on what supplements or cycles you should take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmaof that's funny!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

the justification on all this "they good people"

LOLLL well you had to dig deep for that fact... hat place is nothing but an infested cesspool.. they are simply an embarrassment and disgrace...

PHURIOUS said:
Ya look at that bloated fat fuck. Ha ha. Gtfo. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Wow they got such dumb fatasses running the show there now? No wonder why that place is turning into a rats nest :roll:

The guy that posted was already using n2guard and was having liver pain....maybe just maybe recommending what he already used was not a good idea. I pm'd him and recommended this forum and to never use a oral while using tren....wow why not offer real advice. I would have posted on the thread but I did not want it to be deleted .... Bro..bro bro...brother..bra...n2guard...bro bro bro...lol.

Top Bottom