napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cooking Oil

C

cbbram00

I'm currently using Extra Virgin Olive Oil... What do you use? Why?

cbcb52200f48fed80d6a460fdc232db9.jpg

cbbram said:
I'm currently using Extra Virgin Olive Oil... What do you use? Why?

cbcb52200f48fed80d6a460fdc232db9.jpg
Olive oil and coconut oil. I use coconut oil for flavor and also has a lot of health factors as far as it has in incredible source of medium chain fatty acids. Lots of study out there on coconut oil health wise

I'm a huge fan of EVOO as well. I also use, almost as often, Robin's Nest Organic Expeller Pressed Coconut Oil. It is odorless/tasteless and you can't find a healthier oil to use for cooking. It's also amazing as a massage oil, suntan oil, skin lotion, and exfoliant if mixed with a little sea salt.
[attachment=1:2a00saeo]KGrHqNHJEIFHmUbSBR33Kqn60_1-211x250.jpg[/attachment:2a00saeo]

I also use this grapeseed cooking oil spray quite often, which Amazon sells if you can't find it locally:
[attachment=0:2a00saeo]Spectrum_Grapeseed_Oil_Cooking_Spray_4356598.png[/attachment:2a00saeo]

Attachments

• KGrHqNHJEIFHmUbSBR33Kqn60_1-211x250.jpg
    KGrHqNHJEIFHmUbSBR33Kqn60_1-211x250.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Spectrum_Grapeseed_Oil_Cooking_Spray_4356598.png
    Spectrum_Grapeseed_Oil_Cooking_Spray_4356598.png
    54 KB · Views: 64
Olive oil or coconut oil is great for cooking, but if I'm trying to keep my fat content down more, I will just use zero calorie nonstick cooking spray.

RickRock said:
Olive oil or coconut oil is great for cooking, but if I'm trying to keep my fat content down more, I will just use zero calorie nonstick cooking spray.

Same here. Olive oil is a great addition to drizzle on a meal though, but when you use the frying pan 5 times a day like I do, I usually just stick with PAM or something

i use nonstick coconut spray as my main spray but also olive oil spray as well... some things just taste better with olive spray... with oils, i do sometimes like to cook in olive oil... that's my go to for sure but i don't use it too often... some things just require it but generally both of the non stick types for me...

I don't use oil..period. Too calorie dense. I eat nuts, the WHOLE egg, and avocado, some homemade yougurt and cheese. No oil as in free pouring out of a bottle. Serves no purpose.

Top Bottom