napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Come back Titan

marcusdavis23

Wish Titan would give us a sign he is alive and will soon be back to normal. Sent payment 8-16 payment picked up 8-17 Titan hospitalized I think on the 18th, got faith he will return soon. He is a good dude and hope he is doing better at least, his rep is top notch and was jumping through hoops trying to get us info on Titans status. Get well soon Titan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody is pulling for him but he is gonna need a lot of recovery time. I'm sure he will post an update soon. He's one of the good ones around here

Titan is the man....definitely one of the best. I pray his recovery is going well!

Damn..I also sent out money 8/17 after that I haven't gotten a response...wonder how he's doing.

I wish I had his address he's relatively close to me and I'm freaking concerned because he is a great dude. I hope he's alright, just know that he hasn't and will not forget about those that ordered. Our primary concern should be his recovery first and foremost, I understand money spent is money spent, but remember that in this game sometimes the unexpected happens to the best of them. My well wishes are with my bro, my fellow Leatherneck and Devil Dog. Speedy recovery mother fucker... Semper Fi.

The guy had a fricken brain injury. I don't even know why money or orders are even being mentioned in the same sentence as a get well wish.

Wish for a speedy recovery and we'll talk about business later.

Wish you well brother!

I already got the things I needed from Pharmalady so when I get his gear I'll be fully loaded. I don't want him stressing because of this.

It's all apart of the game money is money but when you step on this field you have to be willing to part with it as a donation if things happen . Titan is top notch and anyone who has know him knows he's a honest good dude for us brothers . Hopefully we get a update on if he is ok .

The guy had a fricken brain injury. I don't even know why money or orders are even being mentioned in the same sentence as a get well wish.

Wish you well brother!

I'm not saying anything bad about my money or the order. I was simply stating at how close the events were. I've spent some money with Titan and know how top notch he is. Did you know when he had his motorcycle wreck I waited 2 months for my order??? Obviously not cause it's not that big of a deal.

Wish you well brother!

That is pretty fucked up, agreed

I already got the things I needed from Pharmalady so when I get his gear I'll be fully loaded. I don't want him stressing because of this.

I'm sure he doesn't give a shit. Sometimes people need to not have a care in the world except themselves... if people are more worried about orders and money then an individual, who I know has taken care of people all the time, then I wouldn't wanna do business with them anyways.

Top Bottom