napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Collagen supplements

Zeigo

Anyone know who got injectable Collagen peptide ???
Got diagnosed with psoriasis RA and it suppose to slow the effects and help joints
Asking for a friend ....LOL

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm not sure about sourcing injectable collagen peptides, and to be honest that route of administering it is generally a subcutaneous filler (for example injection under wrinkles in the brow). If you are looking for general bioavailability, oral collagen peptides are a better choice in my opinion. I personally use them every day, and while it isn't a miracle drug, I definitely see a difference in skin quality etc.

I'm not sure about sourcing injectable collagen peptides, and to be honest that route of administering it is generally a subcutaneous filler (for example injection under wrinkles in the brow). If you are looking for general bioavailability, oral collagen peptides are a better choice in my opinion. I personally use them every day, and while it isn't a miracle drug, I definitely see a difference in skin quality etc.
I actually have psoriasis myself and my mother has RA, and I was actually researching these peptides (GHK-CU) this morning. I'm not saying this is the right way, but I read that you should administer them using micro-needling. You can get one right off of Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NJC58KV/?ref=exp_naturalkaos_dp_vv_mw

I would say it's probably like it equivalent to like a 35g skin pin if there was such a thing, but it barely penetrates the skin. Again I'm no professional for saying this is definitely the right way, but it's something you might want to look into.

Definitely keep me posted if you find out that it works for psoriasis and RA or if you know of a different peptide besides the one I listed above that works lmk. I would probably try TB 500 for RA because it's a healing peptide and it's supposed to help with information.

Top Bottom