bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coinbase is bull****

Coinbase is bull****

Do any sources accept zelle or anything similar as a payment option coinbase locked me out of my account and I never even got to buy anything with it just bought Bitcoin then got locked out and can't use em

We accept CIM (cash in mail). I'll give you instructions on what to do. We have a 100% success rate. Stupid easy...

PM me for a price list.

I definitely have nothing good to say about coinbase and recommend people steer clear. My bank changed their policy without warning so that you needed to authorize any purchase through coinbase with then beforehand since they use a foreign payment processor. Coinbase then preceded to lock my account and for a year now of repeated attempts to contact them, their customer service has yet to respond to anything in any way at all. Definitely tell everyone to stay far far away from them. I've been mostly using cashapp (from square) since. They are faster and their fees are lower too, and I've never had a single issue buying btc with them. As far as payment methods, steroidify still takes bitcoin, Western Union, and MoneyGram (I prefer using BTC myself though).

Robolics does cim. If you are using bitcoin just for online purchases you can just use a bitcoin atm. Sometimes there is a $500 limit but there are so many different companies providing the service it shouldn’t be a problem. Unless you can be traced to darknet purchases coin base will probably give you access before long...

contact me for a list, our payment options are simple

Binance has a new buy option. Never tested it myself does anyone have some experience with it?

Quote Originally Posted by perkypeak View Post
    Binance has a new buy option. Never tested it myself does anyone have some experience with it?
    It works! Cheers man.

Quote Originally Posted by liftandpin View Post
    It works! Cheers man.
    Ok imma give it a go then.

Quote Originally Posted by perkypeak View Post
    I think now you need to do a us biance to get it. I know they changed something. I am just looking for a simple one where i dont have to do all kinds of id bs to send and buy say $300 worth of coins.

Coinbase lately is just as PayPal.
    How can we hold crypto if we get locked on accounts?
    What the hell is this?