napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

clomid vs hcg

mayito

I m 44 years old im in trt i m coming off of test or you can called pct or time off i got clomid 30 tabs of 50. But i want to know if hcg is better i can get the to which one is better. This is my firts time. Thks i wach your videos. And if hcg is better how much a week went do i start a week from my last. Injection

What's your reason for coming off of "TRT"?

Pharma Lady Rep

I m 44 years old im in trt i m coming off of test or you can called pct or time off i got clomid 30 tabs of 50. But i want to know if hcg is better i can get the to which one is better. This is my firts time. Thks i wach your videos. And if hcg is better how much a week went do i start a week from my last. Injection

If you are on trt this means that your test cannot be restored with pct. Makes no sense.

How long have you been on trt, and why are you coming off?

Pct and hcg are two different things that don't correlate. Hcg is used BEFORE you come off. Not after. Pct is used to recover.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

As said, if you're on TRT, then that means your natural test levels cannot be recovered with PCT. More info would be helpful.

I'm interested on learning why "natural test levels" cannot he restored with pct? Is it because the long periods or years of usage?

And let's play make believe, what if a person wants to come off, where can his levels come up to? My guess very low.

I'm interested on learning why "natural test levels" cannot he restored with pct? Is it because the long periods or years of usage?

And let's play make believe, what if a person wants to come off, where can his levels come up to? My guess very low.

the point of trt is to correct naturally low test levels, so theres no point to coming off and taking pct. but with all drugs, the concept of trt gets abused and guys with normal test levels just go on trt then think they can come off after long term use and it doesnt work that way so dont go on trt unless you actually need to

The longer you suppress your own natural test by taking test, the less likely you would ever recover to a healthy natural level of test again. If you've been on a decent time, your chances of making a full recovery are extremely low. It varies from person to person of course.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom