napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Clenbuterol

0to100

Banned
Hello guys, am
Ending my cycle maybe have 3-4 weeks left, currently on tren ace 100mg eod and Winstrol 50mg eod as well as test e 500mg weekly. Diet on
Point. My question is , is there any way to safely run a 4 week clen cycle to burn that extra body fat remaining, specially lower abs. Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Surely you've been on the forum long enough to know that no one here will recommend Clen. Is it effective? Yes... Is it safe? not really and I don't recommend it with so many safer options.

If you just ran a Tren cycle with Winstrol and you still have bf that means your diet wasn't on point or you were too fat to begin with.

Cbram will i lose a lot of muscle let’s say i keep my calories at 2000 mind you am looking into a nice cut now. Have 1 month and maybe 2 weeks remaining. Am willing to do whatever it takes to burn that extra fat

Do you recommend i change anything , for example am running tren ace 100 eod tolerating it perfect like no sides maybe a tiny night sweat that’s all. 50mg of winny eod, and 500 mg of test e weekly 250 Tuesday and 250 Friday’s. Should i do winny and tren ED? And if so what dose

Do you recommend i change anything , for example am running tren ace 100 eod tolerating it perfect like no sides maybe a tiny night sweat that’s all. 50mg of winny eod, and 500 mg of test e weekly 250 Tuesday and 250 Friday’s. Should i do winny and tren ED? And if so what dose
I think you're doing ok... Bump up your cardio.

I'm always an advocate for pinning Tren ed. If you want to do that it's fine. Towards the end I usually bump (last 2 weeks) Tren to 60mg ed. That's roughly 420mg and my sweet spot.

Hello guys, am
Ending my cycle maybe have 3-4 weeks left, currently on tren ace 100mg eod and Winstrol 50mg eod as well as test e 500mg weekly. Diet on
Point. My question is , is there any way to safely run a 4 week clen cycle to burn that extra body fat remaining, specially lower abs. Your feedback is greatly appreciated

i have lots of experience with clen. it typically comes with tons of sides...for me atleast. Elevated blood pressure is the biggest one along with headaches and being edgy. It certainly can and will help as long as you keep modifying your diet to lose the fat. I suggest staying under 100mcg for heart/health reasons.

Thanks a lot , i have modified my diet and stepped up my cardio. The side effects seem pretty harsh specially since am running tren don’t need anything else side effect wise. The only part am scared is the heart part like Herat beating fast and all that .

Top Bottom