roidvisor
robolics
ape shit labs
samson
pharmacomm
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Choosing the best source

Choosing the best source

I'm new here and definitely not trying to get in trouble with my 1st post. I'm simply looking for help to make an informed decision. Everyone I have been in contact with so far has been very helpful. Because of that help, I am trying to make a decision on who to try out 1st. Research says they are all legit, been around for some time and have an excellent track record. The knowledge shared with me leaves a bit of a gap, simply because who I was leaning towards, doesn't have everything I need. Do I go to the one stop shop, or use two different domestics. Anyone's thoughts and advise would be greatly appreciated. PM me to discuss in more detail.

I always prefer domestic and a one stop shop is a major plus for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member PharmaComStore Rep's Avatar
    We've been around for 11 years with thousands of great reviews on 30+ forums.
    We carry everything under the sun and running a great sale right now on Maha Pharma products:

https://www.pharmacomstore.ws/manufacturers/maha_pharma

Also, you have 10% off with code "taz10" plus 5% if you use bitcoin, for a total of 15% off.

How many of our sources accept cash in mail and domestic?

I know robo does and it’s probably the main reason I use them majority of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmos2008 View Post

I know robo does and itís probably the main reason I use them majority of the time.
    IWGF does an he's domestic...

PM for more info...
    Last edited by cbbram; 02-23-2019 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmos2008 View Post

I know robo does and itís probably the main reason I use them majority of the time.
    Im domestic CIM and BTC

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerHappy View Post
    I'm new here and definitely not trying to get in trouble with my 1st post. I'm simply looking for help to make an informed decision. Everyone I have been in contact with so far has been very helpful. Because of that help, I am trying to make a decision on who to try out 1st. Research says they are all legit, been around for some time and have an excellent track record. The knowledge shared with me leaves a bit of a gap, simply because who I was leaning towards, doesn't have everything I need. Do I go to the one stop shop, or use two different domestics. Anyone's thoughts and advise would be greatly appreciated. PM me to discuss in more detail.
    i only do domestic now. you could use two different sources but many have a minimum and depending what you need you may not meet the minimums for one of them. Ive only used robo, domestic and the quality is as good as you can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerHappy View Post
    Robolics all day long.... Matches the best gear I ever had and thatís been years ago, If nothing changes I will remain loyal to this source because a good source these days is hard to find ...

Personally, Robolics has my vote. Amazing customer service, lightning fast shipping and top quality products.

We are domestic and have oils, ancillaries including caber and hard to finds like oral primo and oral tren, USA pharmacy HGH and hcg. One stop shopping. Domestically.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk