napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Choosing the best source

TriggerHappy

I'm new here and definitely not trying to get in trouble with my 1st post. I'm simply looking for help to make an informed decision. Everyone I have been in contact with so far has been very helpful. Because of that help, I am trying to make a decision on who to try out 1st. Research says they are all legit, been around for some time and have an excellent track record. The knowledge shared with me leaves a bit of a gap, simply because who I was leaning towards, doesn't have everything I need. Do I go to the one stop shop, or use two different domestics. Anyone's thoughts and advise would be greatly appreciated. PM me to discuss in more detail.

How many of our sources accept cash in mail and domestic?

I know robo does and it’s probably the main reason I use them majority of the time.

How many of our sources accept cash in mail and domestic?

I know robo does and it’s probably the main reason I use them majority of the time.
IWGF does an he's domestic...

PM for more info...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new here and definitely not trying to get in trouble with my 1st post. I'm simply looking for help to make an informed decision. Everyone I have been in contact with so far has been very helpful. Because of that help, I am trying to make a decision on who to try out 1st. Research says they are all legit, been around for some time and have an excellent track record. The knowledge shared with me leaves a bit of a gap, simply because who I was leaning towards, doesn't have everything I need. Do I go to the one stop shop, or use two different domestics. Anyone's thoughts and advise would be greatly appreciated. PM me to discuss in more detail.

i only do domestic now. you could use two different sources but many have a minimum and depending what you need you may not meet the minimums for one of them. Ive only used robo, domestic and the quality is as good as you can find it.

Robolics all day long.... Matches the best gear I ever had and that’s been years ago, If nothing changes I will remain loyal to this source because a good source these days is hard to find ...

Personally, Robolics has my vote. Amazing customer service, lightning fast shipping and top quality products.

We are domestic and have oils, ancillaries including caber and hard to finds like oral primo and oral tren, USA pharmacy HGH and hcg. One stop shopping. Domestically.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

That’s simple. I’ve been in you shoes ones and I know what you mean. I’ve tired of all and once I stumbled upon IWGF. We started talking via pm and this dude would not take my orders or request for anything. I wouldn’t blame him. He didn’t know me from a bag of beans and he took a chance on me took my order. The reason he was skeptical at the beginning was I wanted to do CIM. I always was dealing that way granted I got burned couple of times but guys on this forum stepped up and just donated to my order that I got ripped off. Where do u find that group of people??! Anyways first order went fine then the next and next and we stuck together. I can’t imagine going anywhere else. This guy has everything and if he doesn’t he’ll find it for me. Once I was in need for halo to get ready for my show. Nobody has it at time and he told me to hold off as he would ask around. Week later I had halo and you know what he threw it for free. He didn’t have to I’m sure it was more work for him but he did. At that time my wife was also competing before she blew her acl which we are dealing with till this day. It’s a fucking mess. For her being a woman I made sure that we used as much pharma grade gear as we could and this guy hooked us up with primo winny var all pharma grade gear. Amazing stuff. We still use that var right now to help her with her rehab along with GH also pharma grade so hopefully she will be able to step on stage again. If I find the pic I’ll show u what condition she got into for her national show. After all took 6th. We couldn’t achieve that level of conditioning without IWGF help. Guy responds right away even when he is out of country he’ll get back to me. Why would I go anywhere else if I can go to one stop shop and get the beat gear there. And even now he will send me some updates like hey if u r running low on GH I have couple of kits left if u want to replenish ur stock. He gives me updates on gear that might be going out the door for a while to make sure I have what I need. TLC brother. Sorry for long post but I could go much longer with this. I hope this helps you make a decision and find the right source for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Big lexi. It's funny, you needed halo for that show and we were out of stock. Now we have more halo than we should. Your show results represent the quality of our products. This guy wins big shows on our gear.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

To be the best you have surround urself with the best. Thank you bud for ur kind words. They mean a lot to me.

b864af51bdaea17488f73843f498b564.jpg

This is a 46 year old woman a week before her nationals as a figure competitor. At that point we knew that the she was more of the physique body then figure and plan was to switch to physique but unfortunately fate wanted to be a different story. Anyways point is this is all exclusively done on axio/peak performance and IWGF gear. And lots of hard work of course. And we did as minimum gear as possible zero sides feeling great strong vital confident great results. And year before she made a sweep of three regional shows winning overall in all of them. I can’t tell u how confident I feel with his products. Zero doubts just load up and shoot !!

Absolutely have to go go with I wanna go faster bro. I’ve tried multiple sources on here over the years and I’ve never had better results, such quality, and such easy, quick, and reliable service. They have options but you have to go with the axio/Eu products. TOP OF THE SHELF!!!! I’ll post pics of my results

4 weeks into prep for my show last May....
31541fe99609b2d471125e1189611726.jpg

11 weeks into my 12 week prep. So peak week pic so this is 7 weeks later...
ce0bce64f730f72a838b1a39b7e7c375.jpg

Telling you man. Iwannagofaster is the way to go no doubt. Best gear I’ve ever used..

Iwanngofaster and Robolics my two favorite. I have ran both and I have great bloodwork shows it! Excellent communication and great service. Can’t go wrong with either. I only go domestic

Robolics all the way.....

Iwanngofaster and Robolics my two favorite. I have ran both and I have great bloodwork shows it! Excellent communication and great service. Can’t go wrong with either. I only go domestic

Top Bottom