napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

China HGH

m555zma

I did extensive research on different hgh suppliers in China and bought some from a supplier with 7 year rating.. That's a very long history and over 50 reviews..
Would you guys have done the same? I made sure to avoid 1st yr suppliers and no reviews

I wouldn't have purchased HGH from anywhere other than the forum sources. That's what the forum is here for.

You can order wherever you want bro but supporting our local sources helps keep the forum going so we can continue helping others.

Biotech
IWGF and 9th Wonder
Pharmacom
Pharma Lady

All have HGH... This is just off the top of my head if I missed anyone I apologize. All top notch sources...

Look at it this way. You know how a race car has all those stickers? Those are sponsors and they donate or pay money to put their sticker on the car for advertising. They also support the racing costs for the driver. It's pretty much the same principle here. The sources are sponsors that help with the forum expenses and in return they can sell their products. Going to an outside source does nothing to support the forum. Not only that but the forum members post reviews about the sources so we can order with confidence. Sources also have reps to help assist with matters etc. Also last but not least the forum will not allow a source that doesn't have a good reputation.

Look at it this way. You know how a race car has all those stickers? Those are sponsors and they donate or pay money to put their sticker on the car for advertising. They also support the racing costs for the driver. It's pretty much the same principle here. The sources are sponsors that help with the forum expenses and in return they can sell their products. Going to an outside source does nothing to support the forum. Not only that but the forum members post reviews about the sources so we can order with confidence. Sources also have reps to help assist with matters etc. Also last but not least the forum will not allow a source that doesn't have a good reputation.

X2 on this for any new forum members looking to purchase.

It's bloodwork for PB Bio-Trope for anyone looking for quality HGH.

There's 2 ways to check HGH through bloodwork. IGF-1 and GH serum. The latter is usually the most preferred because there are other compounds that can increase IGF that will skew results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom