sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cbbram Reviews! Domestic Source

cbbram Reviews! Domestic Source

Please share your review on this thread.

If you wish to contact me message me on Wickr messaging app for security and faster communication.

Wickr - cbbram
    Last edited by cbbram; 01-05-2021 at 06:04 PM.
    BioTech Rep -Message me on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info. Wickr - cbbram

great man

Just giving another shoutout to cbbram for the best customer service and lightning fast shipping in the business. I cant say enough great things about cbbram 🤘

Very responsive and landed in under two weeks!!!

4th order cash in mail ,received in about 6 days despite covid 19. Previous orders have come in as soon as Wednesday after mailing cash the previous Saturday, that's 5 days. Always packaged well,always answers questions within minutes.

Cbbram is always spot on. You're always in safe hands with him.

Cbbram

Cbbram is the go to guy for Quality gear.Three sources to choose from Pinnacle,Axiom,Biotech. Gear is smooth results are 🔥 fire!

I rarely post, but been part of the forum for awhile, Cbbram is legit a very professional source and quick with responses. The man cares about the product your definitely getting high quality gear.

Guys !!! All the gear and supplements are top of the line!!!!! And most importantly all the reps are as knowledgeable and honest as they come!!! I know IWGF and he would not anybody but the best work there as a part of the team!!! Virus or not nothing will stop these guys from delivering the best service possible

Just giving a shoutout to A++ service from cbbram 1-Stop Domestic Shop! He was very quick to respond and very helpful! Ended up ordering Nolva and Clomid and it all came within 7 days even with the whole virus situation going on! Definitely will be ordering more stuff from him again! Highly recommend him to anyone!