bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: cbbram Reviews! Domestic Sources

Once again cbbram comes through. This guy get multiple positive reviews daily. Always consistent.

After several orders with ccbram here's what I've learned. 1) The gear is quality and clean. My blood tests come back right where predicted. I've had the gear tested and have pictures of the positive results. I've never had PIP. 2) ccbram is a straight up good dude. If your doing something stupid, he'll let you know He won't over-sell you and will actually coach you on how to do it right. 3) He's quick to respond and gear arrives on time.

I just got my products, cbbram is one of the best, trustworthy 10/10

HUGE shoutout to my guy cbbram. Fastest turnaround time I?ve ever had. I can?t say enough. Very happy with the professionalism. Highly recommended!

Junior MemberJoin Date

Once again A1 service from the fucking legend CCBBRAM!!

Placed my order thursday, recieved it 7 days after and that's not to mention the USPS is running slow and fucked up on my shipping. I recieved my package faster then he received my payment. I have been dealing with CCBBRAM for a few years now, when even before he went domestic and has always been grade A service and a gentleman

Order from 1 Stop. Great source and Cbbram is great. I?ve ordered through him for about the last 5 year- he was with Pharma Lady bf 1 Stop. Great communication and super professional.IMG_1213.jpg

Look at all of cbbrams reviews. Clearly you can't go wrong. Not after seeing this much feedback.

I got pinnacle anavar and cardarine from CBBram few months ago for my first cycle. Combined that with prescribed test cyp from the doc and had a great cycle. Will do business with again.

Thanks

Just stopping by to give a shoutout. Have no hesitations ordering from cbbram. I?ve made several orders and always get quick shipment and an easy smooth transaction!

5th time ordering from Cbbram. I have been very satisfied EVERY time. Cbbram has been my go to.
    I have ordered test E and test P from pinnacle several times and they are quality products.