PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Cbbram Review - 10/10

  1. #1

    Cbbram Review - 10/10

    Couldn't be an easier transaction. Cbbram always answering any question into a matter of minutes.
    I place the order, choose to pay with Bitcoins and after the payment was done I received the package in 4 days.
    I highly recommend. Great service and very fast delivery.

    10/10


    Great gainzz season everybody \,,,/

  2. #2
    Thanks bro it was my pleasure assisting you. I hope you enjoy everything and have a great cycle.

  3. #3
    Great news! We aim to please and ccbram is the man

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Thanks bro it was my pleasure assisting you. I hope you enjoy everything and have a great cycle.
    I sent you a pm requesting price list I'm not sure if you received it. Thanks

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnwick1440 View Post
    I sent you a pm requesting price list I'm not sure if you received it. Thanks
    I sent you a price list bro.

  6. #6
    Please send me a price list.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Brother cbbram I did receive it and I will make an order very short thank you very much for your kindness

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnwick1440 View Post
    Brother cbbram I did receive it and I will make an order very short thank you very much for your kindness
    I think I sent you 2. Pay attention to date on the list and use the latest one. I made some changes. Thanks

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I think I sent you 2. Pay attention to date on the list and use the latest one. I made some changes. Thanks
    Hello brother Cbbram
    I PM you last night...
    Thank you

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnwick1440 View Post
    Hello brother Cbbram
    I PM you last night...
    Thank you
    I replied a little while ago. Been busy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •