napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cbbram - AXIO - 10/10

IvanQueeno

Shout out to cbbram for helping me with an AXIO order. Quick, easy, painless, fast shipping, knowledgeable and helpful. He helped me out with my first rep/forum purchase ever and got it done quick too. Got everything as promised in a timely manner without ever raising a concern. Thanks for making my first time comfortable. He will be hearing from me again no doubt. First timers and everyone in general, look no further, he’s your guy.

Shout out to cbbram for helping me with an AXIO order. Quick, easy, painless, fast shipping, knowledgeable and helpful. He helped me out with my first rep/forum purchase ever and got it done quick too. Got everything as promised in a timely manner without ever raising a concern. Thanks for making my first time comfortable. He will be hearing from me again no doubt. First timers and everyone in general, look no further, he’s your guy.
Never used him but cbbram is well known and liked and id red trust him

It was my pleasure bro. Glad to help out and make things go as smoothly as possible. Hope you enjoy the products as much as I do.

Cbbram is solid as they come. I'm lucky to be able to work with him. I'm glad you are happy with your experience. Keep us posted on your progress with the cycle.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Cbbram was very helpful when placing my first order. The turnaround was quick and all items were packaged very well. Will order again.

Cbbram was very helpful when placing my first order. The turnaround was quick and all items were packaged very well. Will order again.
Thanks bro but I can only take credit for customer service and facilitating the ordering process. The packaging and shipping is from the source.

New products added to the list and Caber is back in stock. PM me for a price list.

Top Bottom