napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cardio work

buseslo

Been doing a lot of cardio and not seeing weight loss but definition being gained.

I do

12 minutes vigorous concept Rowing
12 minutes vigorous treadmill work
12 minutes vigorous stationary bike
12 minutes stair master (level 6)
12 minutes vigorous concept rowing

I do this 3 times a week, for 6 weeks now and I pretty much only eat eggs, ham, cheese, and onions. Two 3 egg omelets a day. I lift the other 3-4 days depending on schedule.

I don't think I'm screwing my self nutritionally and I don't know if I'm wasting my time doing an hour of cardio

5'10
23 years old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You eat eggs, ham, and cheese every day & wonder why you're not seeing weight loss?

That is essentially starvation bro, with all due respect I can't believe you are eating that little.

If you were you'd be as weak as fuck, insanely hungry the whole time not to mention several losing pounds every week.

That is essentially starvation bro, with all due respect I can't believe you are eating that little.

If you were you'd be as weak as fuck, insanely hungry the whole time not to mention several losing pounds every week.

Well I'm not lying. I eat two medium sized meals a day then my preworkout keeps my mind off food for a few hours

Not a fan of low carb high fat diets (keto) at all. They aren't sustainable long term for results as you are finding out. I'd revamp your whole dieting strategy. 1500 calories at your weight is also ridiculously low. Your metabolism is likely tanked.

Adding in sarms like gw and sr9009 will help a lot too

Not a fan of low carb high fat diets (keto) at all. They aren't sustainable long term for results as you are finding out. I'd revamp your whole dieting strategy. 1500 calories at your weight is also ridiculously low. Your metabolism is likely tanked.

Adding in sarms like gw and sr9009 will help a lot too

Would you advise a L-Carnitine or how would u get my metabolism off "tanked"

A good start would be to eat 6 meals a day. MEALS not shakes. Ham, cheese, and egg whites are loaded with fat (Ham with salt too) and if you don't adjust the proper ratio with carbs and protein to get into ketosis then you'll just get fat.

Would you advise a L-Carnitine or how would u get my metabolism off "tanked"

I suggest reading my diet and nutrition thread for help in getting your diet right. That will help your metabolism and get you back to fat burning mode.

I'd also highly suggest gw and sr9009 for fat loss from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day)

Just caught the 1500 calories a day. DEFINITELY starvation mode as stated.

I'm eating at 1440 a day right now(add workouts to it), but then I weigh 207. Down 6 pounds now plus put a few pounds of muscle on. (mk/gw cycle).

But if he's eating 1500, and not adding his workouts to it, then I'd agree its pretty low.

Top Bottom