napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Carbing up for peak weak

syafeeq123

Hai this is a question about carbing up,..5,6 weight 132 lbs im on my peak weak right now, friday till tuesday is my depletion day macros around 1380 protein 190 carbs 60 fat 37 this is my deficit for 2 pound per week.. and today i would like to know how to carb up , my maintenance calorie is 2200 ,how many carb should i take? My competition is on saturday ..thx for the help .. should i carb up exceed my macros or target 2200 ,1680 is my calories for loosing 1 lbs per week

Hai this is a question about carbing up,..5,6 weight 132 lbs im on my peak weak right now, friday till tuesday is my depletion day macros around 1380 protein 190 carbs 60 fat 37 this is my deficit for 2 pound per week.. and today i would like to know how to carb up , my maintenance calorie is 2200 ,how many carb should i take? My competition is on saturday ..thx for the help .. should i carb up exceed my macros or target 2200 ,1680 is my calories for loosing 1 lbs per week
Carbing up for a show is going to be different from person to person because some people are more insulin resistant and carb sensitive than others. My normal protocol is to carb deplete/water and sodium load starting 6 days out for 3 days with minimal carbs, then carb up for 3 days while water and sodium depleting more each day.

Carbs I generally do 2g per pound of bodyweight the first day, 2.5g per pound of bodyweight the second day, then 3 times bodyweight the 3rd day.

This WILL NOT work for everyone. Many will need less. My body takes and tolerates carbs very well.

If you want to stay on the safe side without spilling over and bloating, I'd cut those numbers in half

Your show is on THIS Saturday, the 9th?

You really should have a protocol in place before 2 days before a show.

But bump Rick, everyone is different and you only know from meal to meal during Thursday-show time. Depending on how you look; each meal from Thursday will have XXX protein, XXX carbs (and from different sources) and XXX diuretics.

It's all different from person to person, show to show, hour to hour.....

Please don't say "Peak Week"

Last edited:
Top Bottom