napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Canadian Domestic

NOSrx

Hey guys,

Not sure if we have a Canadian Domestic source on this forum yet, but I'd be proud to help any of you Canadian guys out! ur powders are direct from a factory in China, not from a distributor who may have cut the product with crap... We are not looking to over promise anyone, we just truly believe in selling great products and supplying a much needed space in Canada.

Products we currently carry: More to come in the future

Tren Ace $95
Test Cyp 250 $70
SUST 250 $75
EQ 250 $70
Prop 100 $50
*prices subject to change, orders over $300 include free shipping, $100 minimum please, bulk pricing available*

Shipping flat rate of $20.00 anywhere in Canada. 3-4 days

This lab does not have a website to protect both the client and company for longevity. Any inquires and orders can be sent to [email protected]

Forgot to mention.... if anyone is interested in Tren Hex let me know :) I can order the powders in, this is a legit powder source... took a long time to get this source. Or anything else you guys are interested in I will consider it!

Cheers!!

Welcome aboard man, do you have any links to reviews, bloods, pictures, etc. Because if the day comes and I have to make a recommendation for a Canadian source I like to be on top of my shit you know what I'm saying ?

We are a new lab here in Canada, but we might offer some free samples to vets. I'll upload some pictures of our product soon! Hopefully that's allowed...

Welcome bro. Glad u got in here. My tutoring has helped you break into this fun biz.

I know you will do well.

Top Bottom