napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Can HGH powdered form ship safely?

Thundermidget

Can HGH powdered form ship safely? I know it gets hot during these summer months and was wondering if it is safe for hgh to travel for a week or two at room temperature. Thanks in advance for any input.

Yes it's completely fine. When unreconstituted, HGH is quite resilient.

Last edited:
I've ordered mine from overseas during the holidays and took 30 days to get here and worked great. Not really a whole lot you can do about it unless you're getting it from a pharmacy.

Yeah I'm getting it overseas, probably from the same place😉. Its just something that I never thought of and I figured I'd ask.

I know only about sarms and learning about HGH. I thought it was injection only and not in powered form? Is that correct or am i completely miss understood what was stated?

I know only about sarms and learning about HGH. I thought it was injection only and not in powered form? Is that correct or am i completely miss understood what was stated?
It's originally in powered form and has to be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water before injection.

It's not really powder either but more of a fluffy freeze dried looking substance. Hard to explain maybe someone else can.

Yes shipping is perfectly fine... just when you receive it, keep it out of direct light and in a cooler, dark place, the frig is PERFECT..

It's not really powder either but more of a fluffy freeze dried looking substance. Hard to explain maybe someone else can.
Lyophilized power is exactly what you said, freeze dried..

below is NOT our brand but a example pic...
buy-hgh-buying-therapy.jpg

Top Bottom