puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
US-DOMESTICSUPPLY.WS        samson
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
OS Gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can HGH powdered form ship safely?

Can HGH powdered form ship safely?

Can HGH powdered form ship safely? I know it gets hot during these summer months and was wondering if it is safe for hgh to travel for a week or two at room temperature. Thanks in advance for any input.

Yes it's completely fine. When unreconstituted, HGH is quite resilient.
    Last edited by P0N; 07-18-2019 at 07:58 PM.

Awesome. Thanks for the info!

You're welcome.

I've ordered mine from overseas during the holidays and took 30 days to get here and worked great. Not really a whole lot you can do about it unless you're getting it from a pharmacy.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Yeah I'm getting it overseas, probably from the same place😉. Its just something that I never thought of and I figured I'd ask.

I know only about sarms and learning about HGH. I thought it was injection only and not in powered form? Is that correct or am i completely miss understood what was stated?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke-BE View Post
    I know only about sarms and learning about HGH. I thought it was injection only and not in powered form? Is that correct or am i completely miss understood what was stated?
    It's originally in powered form and has to be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water before injection.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

It's not really powder either but more of a fluffy freeze dried looking substance. Hard to explain maybe someone else can.

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor Vision's Avatar
    Yes shipping is perfectly fine... just when you receive it, keep it out of direct light and in a cooler, dark place, the frig is PERFECT..

*iSarms APPROVED SOURCE - Puritysourcelabs*
    Domestic and International services available for all your AAS needs at P.S.L