napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Calorie App

C

cbbram00

Do you use an app on your (Android) smartphone to track calorie, nutrition intake? If so, which one?

Re: RE: Calorie App

cbbram said:
Do you use an app on your (Android) smartphone to track calorie, nutrition intake? If so, which one?
I don't really have to track calories anymore, since I have my diet so dialed and know exactly what I need everyday.

However, when I had to track everything I used my fitness pal app. It works extremely well, and I'd highly recommend it for tracking macros

Re: RE: Re: RE: Calorie App

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
I don't really have to track calories anymore, since I have my diet so dialed and know exactly what I need everyday.

However, when I had to track everything I used my fitness pal app. It works extremely well, and I'd highly recommend it for tracking macros
Thanks... Yeah that's what I'm trying to do... Dial it in...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Calorie App

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
cbbram said:

Thanks... Yeah that's what I'm trying to do... Dial it in...

a lot of people use my fitness pal and im a big proponent of everyone using some sort of tracking... i am like rick where i don't require it anymore but it takes a VERY long time to get to that point so until then, tracking is a very good thing to do...

Top Bottom