napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cabergoline Source Help

kendallg18

I’m in need of a solid Cabergoline source so I can plan out my cycle perfectly. I’ve looked at certain sites they are not trust worthy. Any help would be solid help.

Introduce yourself and post some stats that would be helpful.

I am 24 yrs old and I have done two cycles before this one. The first was sust 250 only, the second was sust and Dbol. I didn’t use them properly as in I did not run a pct nor did I use a organ support with either due to bro science lol. I take working out and diet very seriously especially due to me being in the military and them needing me to stay fit. I’ve been lifting for about 9 years now & I have a very strong base. I am looking forward to running another cycle with the knowledge I have now thanks to Dylan and his channel and other reliable resources. The next cycle I would like to run is a bulking cycle. Also I am new to the forum. So far you guys have been dope.
Stats:
5ft7
195lbs
8%body fat

Still a little on the young side to be running steroids bud. I know you already started early but it still doesn't change the fact that you are still too young

True but I’m seasoned lol. I know what to expect and what my outcome could be. If ran properly and with caution plus proper help. I think I’ll be fine this time around.

Do some homework... I buy Cabaser 20 1 mg tabs of generic Cabergoline made by Upjohn from an online pharmacy in Europe... !/2 the price of what my usual source sells 8 Dostinex... Isn't the internet great!!!!!

I’ve done 2 years of homework and this deployment has added an additional 9months to studying. Yeah that’s awesome bro!

Top Bottom