napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cabergoline source

Tat2ed

Having trouble finding some.

I run liquids for all my ancillaries, non of my trusted sights carry it.

I heard it's because it's not stable in liquid.

Anyone have a good sources.

It is stable in liquid lol and I'm pretty sure Pharmalady and another source here has it in tabs

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

It is stable in liquid lol and I'm pretty sure Pharmalady and another source here has it in tabs

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
I always read that it wasnt stable in liquid also. Sure youre not thinking of prami?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

This is what I've read and heard as well. Fresh, cool and kept out of sun. You don't know how long it's set in sources stock so there's no telling how old it is. Tabs is a better route. There's a few sources out there it's just a matter of looking and planing as most of these sources have a minimum order amount so get enough for two cycles. Shits experience though. About the same price as gear. Pfeiffer has kept this shit on lockdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered from hipo... great service, very professional with the process and updates. Cost 182 for 16 tabs including trackable shipping. Never heard a bad thing about hipo so now I'm just waiting for the TD.

I just ordered from hipo... great service, very professional with the process and updates. Cost 182 for 16 tabs including trackable shipping. Never heard a bad thing about hipo so now I'm just waiting for the TD.

I done the same. Hippo. Communication was great and I'm just a few days out from TD. 10 to 12 business days for delivery to the states

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom