napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

cabergoline

Bose48

Can anyone help me locate some pharma grade caber? My usual is out and I can't locate any that's legit. Got scammed on some from another source and I need some for my blast in Feb. Thank you

I know it's not one of our sources here. But Naps Cabaser is supposed to by G2G and about $4.50 per 1mg. The company that makes it, Upjohn, is owned by Pfizer. The Dostinex from any source in this forum is awesome, but if you're on a budget and can wait 3-4 weeks to your gear, you may think about Naps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we discussed our generics are still out of stock. Hopefully you contacted my guy about the viable, available, economical and effective alternative I suggested to you.

Can anyone help me locate some pharma grade caber? My usual is out and I can't locate any that's legit. Got scammed on some from another source and I need some for my blast in Feb. Thank you

what kind of caber did you have that was no good ? what brand

what kind of caber did you have that was no good ? what brand

I posted on the other section but it was a research chem place called MUSWOLE. I didn't order directly with them but the source did. It's just gel cap's in .5mg's. Not really digging that. Figured I'd come on here and get something legit that I know works. I'm not bad mouthing that company and don't want it to seem that way I was just expecting pharma grade and that's not what I received.

I posted on the other section but it was a research chem place called MUSWOLE. I didn't order directly with them but the source did. It's just gel cap's in .5mg's. Not really digging that. Figured I'd come on here and get something legit that I know works. I'm not bad mouthing that company and don't want it to seem that way I was just expecting pharma grade and that's not what I received.

dam sorry to hear that, well at least your here now and our sources here have excellent caber. make sure people stay away from muswole, doesnt seem to be very effective. thanks for letting us know

Fella's. Wanted to let you know that my original source has come thru. Appreciate the effort that was made helping me out. PM's were sent and read and I will be keeping the great sources on here in mind for my next blast. Thank you very much.

Top Bottom