Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cabergoline

cabergoline

Can anyone help me locate some pharma grade caber? My usual is out and I can't locate any that's legit. Got scammed on some from another source and I need some for my blast in Feb. Thank you

There's a few here bud. Hippo, bio tech, pharmalady, IWGF, etc

VALHALLA CEO

Thank you sir. PM's sent

yep all of those or any of those are good sources

I know it's not one of our sources here. But Naps Cabaser is supposed to by G2G and about $4.50 per 1mg. The company that makes it, Upjohn, is owned by Pfizer. The Dostinex from any source in this forum is awesome, but if you're on a budget and can wait 3-4 weeks to your gear, you may think about Naps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we discussed our generics are still out of stock. Hopefully you contacted my guy about the viable, available, economical and effective alternative I suggested to you.

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    As we discussed our generics are still out of stock. Hopefully you contacted my guy about the viable, available, economical and effective alternative I suggested to you.
    PM'd you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Bose48 View Post
    Can anyone help me locate some pharma grade caber? My usual is out and I can't locate any that's legit. Got scammed on some from another source and I need some for my blast in Feb. Thank you
    what kind of caber did you have that was no good ? what brand
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

"Just remember, somewhere, a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max."

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    what kind of caber did you have that was no good ? what brand
    I posted on the other section but it was a research chem place called MUSWOLE. I didn't order directly with them but the source did. It's just gel cap's in .5mg's. Not really digging that. Figured I'd come on here and get something legit that I know works. I'm not bad mouthing that company and don't want it to seem that way I was just expecting pharma grade and that's not what I received.

Quote Originally Posted by Bose48 View Post
    I posted on the other section but it was a research chem place called MUSWOLE. I didn't order directly with them but the source did. It's just gel cap's in .5mg's. Not really digging that. Figured I'd come on here and get something legit that I know works. I'm not bad mouthing that company and don't want it to seem that way I was just expecting pharma grade and that's not what I received.
    dam sorry to hear that, well at least your here now and our sources here have excellent caber. make sure people stay away from muswole, doesnt seem to be very effective. thanks for letting us know
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

"Just remember, somewhere, a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max."