napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Caber source needed

Mark Diesel

I think I got scammed with my recent prami purchase so I need a legitimate caber source, I've heard Biotech is solid. If someone could reach out to me it would be appreciated!

IWGF or 9th wonder !!! They will hook u up in no time!!! Got my caber couple of times from IWGF in the past and it’s all legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot me a pm MDiesel if you need it. CBBram is legit too repping PL. either way you’re good.

I think I got scammed with my recent prami purchase so I need a legitimate caber source, I've heard Biotech is solid. If someone could reach out to me it would be appreciated!
Sent you that list bro. If there's anything else I can help with just let me know

You realize that cabergoline (dostinex) if ran over a prolonged period of time (over 12 weeks actually) can cause heart issues which is why I stress pramipexole so much. Prami can be run almost indefinitely bro.

You realize that cabergoline (dostinex) if ran over a prolonged period of time (over 12 weeks actually) can cause heart issues which is why I stress pramipexole so much. Prami can be run almost indefinitely bro.
Yes I've heard that. That's why I keep my Tren Ace cycles at 8 weeks and I run 0.25mg instead of 0.5mg of Caber. I haven't tried Prami yet I've heard too many horror stories about the nausea.

I sent you a PM. I thought my issues were starting to fade, but I woke up this morning and I swear my gyno got twice as bad overnight.

Would a doctor prescribe caber??

Doctors will not prescribe you anything unless you need to be treated for what the prescription is used for. Go get your own bloodwork and see what is causing your gyno

Doctors will not prescribe you anything unless you need to be treated for what the prescription is used for. Go get your own bloodwork and see what is causing your gyno

Yeah I mean obviously. Don't you have to go through a doctor for blood work? So wouldn't they be able to prescribe caber if my prolactin is high?

Yeah I mean obviously. Don't you have to go through a doctor for blood work? So wouldn't they be able to prescribe caber if my prolactin is high?

Get your own bloodwork done. If you go through a doctor you will need to explain what caused your prolactin to rise. If you say steriods he will say stop and your prolactin will drop. Doctors do not hand out prescriptions like candy bro. If you lie to him and say I do not know what is causing the prolactin issue then he will do numerous tests on you to see what is causing it. Why would you want to go through all this when you can get your own bloodwork done?

Privatemdlabs.com get the female hormone panel and add prolactin or select a different one with prolactin.

Top Bottom