sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caber source needed

Caber source needed

I think I got scammed with my recent prami purchase so I need a legitimate caber source, I've heard Biotech is solid. If someone could reach out to me it would be appreciated!

IWGF or 9th wonder !!! They will hook u up in no time!!! Got my caber couple of times from IWGF in the past and it’s all legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot me a pm MDiesel if you need it. CBBram is legit too repping PL. either way you’re good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Diesel View Post
    I think I got scammed with my recent prami purchase so I need a legitimate caber source, I've heard Biotech is solid. If someone could reach out to me it would be appreciated!
    Sent you that list bro. If there's anything else I can help with just let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Diesel View Post
    Why do you feel you need caber?

You realize that cabergoline (dostinex) if ran over a prolonged period of time (over 12 weeks actually) can cause heart issues which is why I stress pramipexole so much. Prami can be run almost indefinitely bro.

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    You realize that cabergoline (dostinex) if ran over a prolonged period of time (over 12 weeks actually) can cause heart issues which is why I stress pramipexole so much. Prami can be run almost indefinitely bro.
    Yes I've heard that. That's why I keep my Tren Ace cycles at 8 weeks and I run 0.25mg instead of 0.5mg of Caber. I haven't tried Prami yet I've heard too many horror stories about the nausea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangans View Post
    Why do you feel you need caber?
    Gyno, it's getting a little out of control. I'm using letrozole at 1.25mg EOD so I know it's not estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    I sent you a PM. I thought my issues were starting to fade, but I woke up this morning and I swear my gyno got twice as bad overnight.