napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Caber and aromasin

Edited for name autocorrect..

Tazz and Pharma I also posted on one other thread but I was wondering when will the pharmacom brand be back in stock for specifically Test Cyp, Sust, Dbol and Winstrol oral.. I’ve been seeing out of stock for over a week on just about all of the pharmacom specific brand... thanks again.

Last edited:
Biotech also has high quality caber and aromasin in stock, and they are domestic. Hit me up in pm for a price list

Tazz and Pharma I also posted on one other thread but I was wondering when will the pharmacom brand be back in stock for specifically Test Cyp, Sust, Dbol and Winstrol oral.. I’ve been seeing out of stock for over a week on just about all of the pharmacom specific brand... thanks again.

Hello Sir,

We'll probably have a restock on Pharmacom Labs products in about 2-3 weeks most likely ...You can keep checking the website to see when the products will be available.

But as I've previously said ,Dragon Pharma and Alpha Pharma are the same quality as Pharmacom Labs so you can go with any of them if you want to start your cycle earlier .

Thank you

Thanks a lot for your reply.. I’m in no rush so I’ll be checking for pharmacom products! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang there’s so many sources in her your all fighting for business now it’s a lot different then it used to be when you had to actually read to find a source

As my brother Cbbram said, we are just giving you choices, we all respect one another here and the decision is yours, but rest assured any decision you make on a source here is a good choice:).

Dang there’s so many sources in her your all fighting for business now it’s a lot different then it used to be when you had to actually read to find a source

Quite the opposite actually. We have a ton of great sources here, and we all support each other. Can't go wrong with whoever you choose bud. It's called taking care of our members

Top Bottom