napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Caber

ncbro

So I'm going to order Caber today, and I've read for the doses it should be .25mg or .5mg. What are your guys experiences with the dosage? I know it's every three days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.5 is standard dose. If your running your test low and control estrogen your prolactin shouldn't ever rise, u can start at .25 if you want, but any Gyno related issues go ahead n bump up

.5 is standard dose. If your running your test low and control estrogen your prolactin shouldn't ever rise, u can start at .25 if you want, but any Gyno related issues go ahead n bump up

Okay perfect thank you

I did mine eod .. dose anyone have a source for non research caber having a hard time getting easy source

If you were running test at 250 and deca at 350 per week would prolactin be and issue most likely?

I've ran always ran test and deca at 300mg and never had any issues with prolactin. I would say to have caber on hand just in case you start getting sensitive to it.

I run 1mg of caber every three days I'm on deca now. At a low dose most likely prolactin gyno, for most would most likely not be an issue, for me it is. Despite Cabers prices, it's more of a preventative measure like aromasin. Do you need it? No maybe not, everyone's different. Do you want to find out the hard way you need it? Don't wait till a problem arises to start using it, i did that because of the price before, my nips were leaking milk bro... if it's too pricey buy prami, it makes me feel like shit but it works. I know slot of prolactin side effects are outrageous a dude leaking titty milk? Yeah right. I thought it wouldn't happen to me but it did with tren... it's humiliating take the couple bucks and buy prami or caber. Don't wait till you're turning into a dude who could feed an infant shirtless before you do sonething about it.

When I dose deca at 400-500 I run it at 1ml ed seems to be safer for me

I run 1mg of caber every three days I'm on deca now. At a low dose most likely prolactin gyno, for most would most likely not be an issue, for me it is. Despite Cabers prices, it's more of a preventative measure like aromasin. Do you need it? No maybe not, everyone's different. Do you want to find out the hard way you need it? Don't wait till a problem arises to start using it, i did that because of the price before, my nips were leaking milk bro... if it's too pricey buy prami, it makes me feel like shit but it works. I know slot of prolactin side effects are outrageous a dude leaking titty milk? Yeah right. I thought it wouldn't happen to me but it did with tren... it's humiliating take the couple bucks and buy prami or caber. Don't wait till you're turning into a dude who could feed an infant shirtless before you do sonething about it.
Oh wow that's crazy what does were you running when that happened?

Top Bottom