napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Caber

Rickrock can you let me know when it arrives I would like to pick some up as soon as it comes in. Also does biotech have a minimum, as I only need caber and aromasin at the moment.

Re: RE: Re: Caber

Cjohnson547 said:
Rickrock can you let me know when it arrives I would like to pick some up as soon as it comes in. Also does biotech have a minimum, as I only need caber and aromasin at the moment.
I'm sure we will have an announcement once it comes in. Biotech does have a minimum. 200$ I believe

RickRock said:
Cjohnson547 said:
I'm sure we will have an announcement once it comes in. Biotech does have a minimum. 200$ I believe
Ok thanks

Pharma meaning cabaser?

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Yes Bio Tech has it on the way and that is a huge addition because we all know how difficult it is to get quality caber without having to order international and wait for weeks etc... You are not going to find any sort of "reasearch" caber that actually stays suspended so it is pointless... This will be a very strong addition to the inventory...

Cjohnson547 said:

I would def be interested in getting some caber as well bro. So if you cant do a min. I dont mind jumping in with you if you want for an order. If that helps you out. It helps me as well. So let me kno if thats someting you would want to do. Plenty of guys here kno im solid on doing these kinds of things

If you find a source with pharm grade caber sold domestically hold on to them like grim death :). It is hard to find domestically but there are some sources the carry it. Although many are private. The main source I have used in the past several years carries it. And whaddya know, I pretty much buy everything else from him also as s one stop shop. Point being, it is good business for a source to carry it as he/she will probably get more business for their other products because of carrying caber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tha_waco_kid said:
If you find a source with pharm grade caber sold domestically hold on to them like grim death :). It is hard to find domestically but there are some sources the carry it. Although many are private. The main source I have used in the past several years carries it. And whaddya know, I pretty much buy everything else from him also as s one stop shop. Point being, it is good business for a source to carry it as he/she will probably get more business for their other products because of carrying caber.

I agree. Carrying good caber earns you huge brownie points in this game as a source.

JM750 said:
Tha_waco_kid said:

I agree. Carrying good caber earns you huge brownie points in this game as a source.

I will make an announcement and make sure everyone knows once Biotech has Caber available, so you all know. I agree completely with you guys that having a legit source for caber is HUGE, and biotech knows that, which is exactly why he is making it happen

Top Bottom