napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buying HCG & PCT

Re: Buying HCG & PCT

You guys are making my job too easy! haha

Thanks for the support...and OP yes all our pct ancillaries are top notch. :)

There's a lot of great options on this site, so that's the good thing. The hard part is just choosing which one!

I use PSL's HCG, and have for almost a year now (about time to buy more). I use it with my TRT dose to keep the boys plump. I can vouch for its authenticity and effectiveness - it is obvious when it works. :) A scant 250IUs twice a week is all that is needed. It is pharmacy grade; it comes in an ampule of 5000 IUs. It also comes with a preservative water, but I just toss that and use Bac water. I prefill a ton of slins and freeze all but two. When I use the second one, I pull out two more and put them in the fridge. By the next time I need them (3.5 days later), they are fully thawed.

A minute between your fingers is all that is needed to warm it up prior to injecting. Cannot be any easier than that.

I'll say that PSL's products that I've had ( HCG, Test, Clomid, Nolva ) are ALL good to go. Bloods to confirm TEST levels, trough reading (lowest T level of the week) at 500mg/wk was 2200 ng/dl.

HCG in particular was as good as it gets too. If I were to go back and do it again, I'd shoot for 3-4 HCG pins a week instead of 1 every 3.5 days. Seemed like I'd have moments, after the 2nd day where my nuts would be tight and smaller than usual. I've read in several places that it greatly helps this and keeps a more consistent flow if it's dosed more frequently. 125iu's / 4 times a week will probably be what I do next time instead of 250iu's / 2 times. May even dose it slightly higher too. Just speaking out loud here, rambling.

cybrsage said:
I use PSL's HCG, and have for almost a year now (about time to buy more). I use it with my TRT dose to keep the boys plump. I can vouch for its authenticity and effectiveness - it is obvious when it works. :) A scant 250IUs twice a week is all that is needed. It is pharmacy grade; it comes in an ampule of 5000 IUs. It also comes with a preservative water, but I just toss that and use Bac water. I prefill a ton of slins and freeze all but two. When I use the second one, I pull out two more and put them in the fridge. By the next time I need them (3.5 days later), they are fully thawed.

A minute between your fingers is all that is needed to warm it up prior to injecting. Cannot be any easier than that.
I can't imagine freezing it not degrading the product some how.

I am just speculating, however.

TheSVPdeal said:
cybrsage said:

I can't imagine freezing it not degrading the product some how.

I am just speculating, however.

If this is the same CyberSage from Ology', he's a pretty knowledgeable member and an experienced one. More than likely it's a conventional method doing what he's talking about with the freezing and stuff. I'm not a big member here so take this how you will, but I know him over there pretty well, he's on point with his shit is all I'm saying :)

Hypnotix said:
If this is the same CyberSage from Ology', he's a pretty knowledgeable member and an experienced one. More than likely it's a conventional method doing what he's talking about with the freezing and stuff. I'm not a big member here so take this how you will, but I know him over there pretty well, he's on point with his shit is all I'm saying :)

Hello, and welcome to Adrenaline Rush! Yep, same guy. :)

TheSVPdeal said:
Even the experts must be questioned

Absolutely correct, one should always question!

Many substances cannot survive the freezing process without damage, degradation, and / or destruction, so it is not surprising you feel as you do. The main reason I do am fine with it is because the pamphlet that came with the product (pharma grade, so it comes with all the warnings in several languages, a huge listing of every potential side effect, etc.) said to freeze the unused portion for later use. Since it is pharma grade, the manufacturer has to be conservative with what they say you can do, and since they say it is fine, I trust it.

And also, anecdotally, my boys have stayed plump using it. Now, it certainly could be degraded some doing this, and I suspect it is, but it appears to not be enough to worry about. I only make one 5000IU ampule at a time to ensure it does not need to be frozen a long time, just a few months.

My source also has good HCG im currently using and have used several times before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom