napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buying direct from Pharmacom web site

tower34

Please correct me if I’m wrong but the counterfeits that are out there right now I assume are being sold from third-party sellers and not being received directly from the website correct?

So if I were to buy straight from the website I can be assured that I am getting legit product?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Please correct me if I’m wrong but the counterfeits that are out there right now I assume are being sold from third-party sellers and not being received directly from the website correct?

So if I were to buy straight from the website I can be assured that I am getting legit product?

I've been concerned about the same thing. The pharmacom reps on here have gone out of their way to provide pics of legit product packaging so we know what to look for though. Also, the products of their website are all made by pharmacom. I'll be placing an order with them soon.

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

I've been concerned about the same thing. The pharmacom reps on here have gone out of their way to provide pics of legit product packaging so we know what to look for though. Also, the products of their website are all made by pharmacom. I'll be placing an order with them soon.

Hello Sirs!
If you purchase directly from our main retail store at PharmacomStore products will come straight from our factory.
All the news about counterfeits of our brand were launched by our reps on all the boards we are members of and of course they were uploaded to our store website.

Thank you!

The website is legit product! No worries. Product is definitely top notch. Any questions contact Tazz! Fast response, knowledgeable, very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is a 0.0% chance you will EVER receive a fake product if you order direct from us at www.pharmacomstore.ws , we ship directly from our warehouse to you

The website is legit product! No worries. Product is definitely top notch. Any questions contact Tazz! Fast response, knowledgeable, very helpful.

[emoji1434]

We are looking forward to your business!

Top Bottom