napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buying Anavar and testosterone.

SARMS Toro

I've been watching your all your sarms videos and I've read your steroid forums and website and I am really glad there are people out there willing to help out on such a taboo subject. So basically I just started my first cycle and I have a guy I get my stuff through but I'm not going to be able to get it from him anymore. I was just hoping you might have a suggestion for me. Maybe you've heard of some credible places. If not I totally understand. No hard feelings. Thanks again for all your help. I hope you continue to help all us guys who are noobs to all this. I'm mainly looking for Anavar and Testosterone.

You gotta go to the source section for this kind of questions. There is a very livid discussion about the different suppliers, and their feedback. However, I can vouch for Berd Pharmaceuticals - they have some incredible quality and reliability. The place I usually go to for their products is RoidMass.com

there will be a lot of strong sources in the forum starting in the new year and you will have PLENTY of selection and all from high quality places... NOONE will be allowed on the forum with a less than stellar record...

Top Bottom