napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buyer/seller security

Rookie75

Yo,

Being new to this group and forums in general can i get some security advice/links to protect me as a potential buyer? I followed a previous threads advice and signed up for Anonymousspeech but i wonder if this is enough. My I.T. knowledge is limited so nothing complicated is preffered. When i did make an order i was asked for copies of my ID and CC with the numbers blacked out...made me very suspicous. Is this normal? I am not in USA. Basically looking for clean ways to make transactions that not only make me comfortable but also the seller.

Was this through an order using Sarmsx? Or who was the source you tried to order from?

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off, PM me for Titan Research price list]

When i did make an order i was asked for copies of my ID and CC with the numbers blacked out...made me very suspicous. Is this normal? I am not in USA. Basically looking for clean ways to make transactions that not only make me comfortable but also the seller.

I just wrote a post about exactly the same thing here: Seriously, Why Not Bitcoin? And yes, it was sarmsx.com. I have nothing against them obviously, else I wouldn't have entrusted them with my credit card details in the first place. On the contrary, all I want is to stock up on the SARMS I was recommended, and willing to pay a premium for the quality.

But as I mentioned in my post, I just recently had identity and credit card fraud of about $15,000 - still going through the whole dispute process etc with the bank.

Not only is this set up slow, it's unsafe. I mean if I send pics of my ID and CC - it then passes through several people's hands, as I'm pretty sure it's not an automated artificial intelligence system.

BITCOIN - makes purchases faster and safer for both client and supplier...efficiency and security in one go...I don't get why there's so few sources here that accept it. They're literally losing business from people like me who can't be fuct going to Western Union or Money Gram or some other service I've never used before, and probably never will.

So with bitcoin...anything to be aware of?

Here's a site that has some pretty good info in layman's terms (I have zero affiliation with them, just sharing a resource) https://99bitcoins.com/ . I signed up for the 7 day crash course, here's the first 2 https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-whiteboard-tuesday-what-is-bitcoin/ , https://99bitcoins.com/what-is-a-bitcoin-wallet/

Don't get caught up in all the "how to mine Bitcoins" or "Bitcoin trading" bla bla, it'll just mess with your head. It's a currency - that's all you need to think about when your intention is to shop online.

I just wrote a post about exactly the same thing here: Seriously, Why Not Bitcoin? And yes, it was sarmsx.com. I have nothing against them obviously, else I wouldn't have entrusted them with my credit card details in the first place. On the contrary, all I want is to stock up on the SARMS I was recommended, and willing to pay a premium for the quality.

But as I mentioned in my post, I just recently had identity and credit card fraud of about $15,000 - still going through the whole dispute process etc with the bank.

Not only is this set up slow, it's unsafe. I mean if I send pics of my ID and CC - it then passes through several people's hands, as I'm pretty sure it's not an automated artificial intelligence system.

BITCOIN - makes purchases faster and safer for both client and supplier...efficiency and security in one go...I don't get why there's so few sources here that accept it. They're literally losing business from people like me who can't be fuct going to Western Union or Money Gram or some other service I've never used before, and probably never will.

So its better to possibly have fraud committed? They have this policy because there have been so many fraud attempts via stolen cards or chargebacks... people receive a product then claim that it wasnt what they ordered and then get a refund and keep the product... so they confirm its actually YOU making the transaction... they already have your info through the payment processing... noone is "soliciting" anything and thats about the stupidest fucking statement knowing their reputation

Here's a site that has some pretty good info in layman's terms (I have zero affiliation with them, just sharing a resource) https://99bitcoins.com/ . I signed up for the 7 day crash course, here's the first 2 https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-whiteboard-tuesday-what-is-bitcoin/ , https://99bitcoins.com/what-is-a-bitcoin-wallet/

Don't get caught up in all the "how to mine Bitcoins" or "Bitcoin trading" bla bla, it'll just mess with your head. It's a currency - that's all you need to think about when your intention is to shop online.

Great! Appreciated JT. This is what i look for when requesting info. Im not lazy im just looking for good places to start and this helps.

I placed my order to sarmsx on Thursday and after some initial concerns with my original thread post the sarmsx rep gave me confidence and i did as requested in regards to my ID and CC. This morning i recieved my confirmation and tracking number with an explanation on charges. I consider this exceptional service and tournaround time. Now i wait by the door for my delivery ;-) . I am looking forward to incorporating these into my Tren cycle coming up. Bring on BEAST MODE!!!

stay strong and stay hungry!

I placed my order to sarmsx on Thursday and after some initial concerns with my original thread post the sarmsx rep gave me confidence and i did as requested in regards to my ID and CC. This morning i recieved my confirmation and tracking number with an explanation on charges. I consider this exceptional service and tournaround time. Now i wait by the door for my delivery ;-) . I am looking forward to incorporating these into my Tren cycle coming up. Bring on BEAST MODE!!!

stay strong and stay hungry!

I can tell you brother we have all went thru the same ordering process and unfortunately there are scammers out there that have received product then disputed the charges so we all suffer for some douche nozzles trying to run game. and you will also see the charges from china nothing to worry about that is just where the money is handled and the products ship from the US. I would bet you will have your shit by Friday. Just to end this you said incorporate with the tren run. you are going to run a test base with that tren right?

I can tell you brother we have all went thru the same ordering process and unfortunately there are scammers out there that have received product then disputed the charges so we all suffer for some douche nozzles trying to run game. and you will also see the charges from china nothing to worry about that is just where the money is handled and the products ship from the US. I would bet you will have your shit by Friday. Just to end this you said incorporate with the tren run. you are going to run a test base with that tren right?

Absolutely. Im running Test cyp @ 400mg/week. I had some great guidance from one of our well known and respected bros in this forum.

Top Bottom