Dead 685
Squat 495

Here's problem
42 inch waist

I'm currently on
Sust 400 a week
Npp 100 eod

Diet I've completely cut simple carbs zero
I'm in ketosis I pee on stick everyday I'm not losing fat I have like a beer belly and it won't go away it's brutal it's like a hard tight beer gut not like fat hanging off though there is bit of that

Advice
Diet?
Gear?
Sarms? I've never done any

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Lol... I'm the official Bulk Monster brah... 22.25" arms nice attempt you can be #2 IF AlmightyAlpha lets you bro. You are forgiven.

2b4944a38e9c4165a89f5d05eca05cf8.jpg

f52516d54f3413bd87ef314030031698.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanna get in the 265 range .....my body is wierd man I'm trying everything my fat percentage will not budge

1abfc5bbd79763a66866b061ca7e4072.jpg

Photo above
I'm 5"11 290 lbs
54 inch chest
19 inch arms
Thighs 28 1/2
Bench 455
Dead 685
Squat 495

Here's problem
42 inch waist

I'm currently on
Sust 400 a week
Npp 100 eod

Diet I've completely cut simple carbs zero
I'm in ketosis I pee on stick everyday I'm not losing fat I have like a beer belly and it won't go away it's brutal it's like a hard tight beer gut not like fat hanging off though there is bit of that

Advice
Diet?
Gear?
Sarms? I've never done any

hey brother, even though you are in ketosis, you have to maximize the benefits of being in that particular metabolic state. meaning do cardio or up your cardio to 3x/week HIIT style, in a fasted state, drinking BCAA's intraworkout. best time to do this is right after you wake up. the cardio will force your body to create more ketones for fuel, and all that comes from the adipose you're trying to dispose. this is how you attack the fat directly. ultimately, you have to eat below maintenance to lose no matter what the case. if this doesn't work, get some pharma T3 from IWannaGoFaster and run that. please research and know what you're doing before you start T3.

Thanks bro and I never take anything without extensive research

But I'm definitely gonna try fasted cardiovascular thanks brother again

Just stating the obvious....and a gallon of water a day. The body stores water when it doesn't get ample hydration.

My wife had lipo and the doc said some shit about fat stores below the skin and fat stores below the muscle being possible... that harder the area (solid feel) the more likely the fat was beneath the muscle. I don't know if that was bullshit, or real talk, bur perhaps this is why your waist is the way it is. I will say that additional cardio and diet seem as if they might assist you in reaching your goals.

How long have you been in ketosis? What are you exact macro splits? How often are you doing refeeds? I'm not the biggest fan of keto, but I know some like it.

You can still stall out progress completely on keto if total calories are too high. How much ft are you eating and protein?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If it's hard then try vacuums to train yourself to hold it in. You may need to lean out too but the hard gut isn't really fat.

How long have you been in ketosis? What are you exact macro splits? How often are you doing refeeds? I'm not the biggest fan of keto, but I know some like it.

You can still stall out progress completely on keto if total calories are too high. How much ft are you eating and protein?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
I've been in ketosis for a month I lost 15 lbs quick but that's mostly water
60% fat
30%protein
10%carbs
What is a refeed??
I honestly think I need to just up my cardiovascular cause it sucks

If it's hard then try vacuums to train yourself to hold it in. You may need to lean out too but the hard gut isn't really fat.

Thanks bro I feel like I have paulumboism if you know the reference

I've been in ketosis for a month I lost 15 lbs quick but that's mostly water
60% fat
30%protein
10%carbs
What is a refeed??
I honestly think I need to just up my cardiovascular cause it sucks

Those were my exact macros when I was on keto.I used to have a 42" waist too.Now I'm a 34" & still dropping.You still need to count calories even though you're doing keto.The old rules still apply where if you take in more than you burn,you'll get fat.You have to do the cardio bro.Start out with 10min a day & increase from there.That's what I did & now I do 60-90 min 3-4 days a week.GW-501516 helped me immensely with the cardio.

Thanks bro I know nothing I mean nothing about peptides at all any fat burning peptides

Top Bottom