napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bulk cycle?

Markkk

Hey guys, I need info on on this bulk cycle I want to do if u can, I want to run lgd 4033 and rad 140 and mk 677 which I will run for a year when I start it and the cycle I want to run will be for 12 weeks, I have got test cyp and sust to from previous cycles should I run the test cyp with the cycle to max the gains or is it a over kill I’ve read loads of different things to it I want bulk much as I can, and also what pct should I use I would like to use gw 5... and mk 2866 with colmid as I want to keep as much gains as possible and what ever else I have to use any help be great, and where can I get them I live in uk, any help be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah for 12 weeks of rad 140 lgd 4033 and mk 677 which I will run for a year, but I have been advised to add mk 2866 to the 12 week cycle as well, what you reckon bro

The cycle for a year and the mk 677 I will run for a year’

DONT RUN the RAD AND LGD for one year straight.................................

Are you outta your mind?

I'm not understanding what you're trying to do.

Why do you keep saying one year?

No the cycle will be run for 12 wks but I will be running the mk 677 for a year round u get me now??

No the cycle will be run for 12 wks but I will be running the mk 677 for a year round u get me now??

Yes that definitely makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification

Top Bottom