samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buddha's Robolics TRT Thread

Buddha's Robolics TRT Thread

Just back from holiday and walking into my local gym was like going to see a missed lover. It's a small place with nothing but free weights, cables, and a couple cardio machines for Bros getting ready for competitions. My last Robolics cycle was the best ever and of course I am planning my next one, but meanwhile I am focused on killing it in the gym every day. I spent the morning putting together a couple days of meals and I am feeling great. Remember to reach out to me for all things Robolics here or on surespot under the name Buddhabuilder.

Just getting started.....

Hell yeah, kill it bro

Stay on the grind brother Robo gainzs

very nice man. robo test is dosed perfect for TRT..

Thanx for stopping by Bros. So I am going with 100mg Test E a week at this point and will get bloods done in about 6 weeks. My libido always goes up when I bring my Test down. Does anyone else have this experience? I'm thinking of keeping it steady next time I do a Primo cycle.

You gotta love Robolics...

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    Thanx for stopping by Bros. So I am going with 100mg Test E a week at this point and will get bloods done in about 6 weeks. My libido always goes up when I bring my Test down. Does anyone else have this experience? I'm thinking of keeping it steady next time I do a Primo cycle.

You gotta love Robolics...
    I get the same. Thatís why Iíve lately been cruising on 125mg a week of Test Cyp. That dose keeps my tt at around 850-900 and I feel great
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS

I look forward to cruising again actually lol only because that will mean Iím back where I want to be though. Enjoy your cruise Buddha!

This may be a dumb question but are all you guys doctor prescribed trt.

From being on these forums for many years, I am so sure that people who pass themselves off as TRT doctors have absolutely no clue.

It's not uncommon for a Bro to report that a doctor told him when he gets his Test levels up he can stop taking the TRT dose. Like your fixed or something?

If you are going to a doctor make sure you stay connected to us to be sure your health is not being ruined...

Quote Originally Posted by servicemangler View Post
    This may be a dumb question but are all you guys doctor prescribed trt.
    Last edited by Buddhabuilder; 06-29-2019 at 02:26 PM.

I love training in the gym. It's as simple as that. I struggle sometimes when people say, "You are so disciplined." Yea, I mean, I have to go to the gym, but I don't feel I have an option. It's going to happen, and I am going to kill it while I'm there.

Every time, when I'm walking out after my session, I have this feeling of success. It's beautiful....

And as I always observe, using Robolics gear means you will never have distracting thoughts about quality of gear. It's a given. Consistently high quality gear to support your drive towards the physique of your dreams.

Let's do this...