bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Definitely give yourself 8-12 weeks to see significant results with solid gear on point diet nutrition and DETERMINATION you are looking at March at that point summer is right around the corner from there it?s much easier to maintain your gains instead of freaking out and start chasing that condition which would be in place otherwise. Think about it. Buddha is right 100%. Hit him up he will point you in the right direction and the whole process will be seamless!!! It?s that easy. Do not overcomplicate things!!

I'm hearing about gym closings again. I developed an extensive thread on training outside the gym and would be glad to bring it back to life if anyone is interested.

Just another way for us to use this community to encourage each other and ourselves.

This means there does not have to be any delays in starting your Spring cycle so reach out to me here or on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in.

We've got this...

Time to get those winter cycles going. Bulk season is here. Reach out to one of Rickrock, Buddahbuilder or me for a list. We have the largest Domestic list that I've see yet. All shipped from the USA.

Alright Bros. Chances are you got the latest stimulus check in your bank account by now which means the government is buying your gear for that cycle you have been waiting to start.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list to finalize your design and start reaching for your physique goals now.

As always, pm me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    I'm hearing about gym closings again. I developed an extensive thread on training outside the gym and would be glad to bring it back to life if anyone is interested.

Just another way for us to use this community to encourage each other and ourselves.

This means there does not have to be any delays in starting your Spring cycle so reach out to me here or on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in.

We've got this...
    Gyms will close most likely. Haven't started yet but thank you. If I haven't read your message, I'mn kinda like 60/40.

We are here to support each other as we strive for our ideal physiques.

I encourage everyone to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your cycles going.

As always, pm me here or connect with me on Wickr me app, where I am also buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

We are on this journey together...

Thanx for posting Bodyfi. We are here to support each other through the struggles of developing our ideal physiques.

Sometimes those struggles are maintaining motivation through tough times like these. I'll dig up my "training outside the gym" thread on the other side of this site, so feel free to check it out and post questions and/or ideas.

Let's not wait to be told we can train hard, eat well, and do the cycle that will best support our determination to achieve our goals.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has been supporting members of this community straight through this pandemic and we're just getting started.

Get the latest price list by pm here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder for even faster responses.

Now is the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Bodyfi View Post
    Gyms will close most likely. Haven't started yet but thank you. If I haven't read your message, I'mn kinda like 60/40.

It was just about this time last year that I started a thread with Sarms.forsale S23, and I'm glad I did. It helped me stay determined to train, and if anybody here followed me they remember I was out in the park, til that was closed, in my back yard, until things got so bad in my area that I bounced out into the wilderness with my family, where I found myself lifting lengths of trees, a piece of railroad rail, and anything else I could pick up and/or hold. I had some awesome workouts during that time.

These are all golden memories now and I won't hesitate to do it all again.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can get your next cycle in hand and started as soon as possible.

Don't delay...

Payday coming up, so time to get your 1 -Stop Domestic Shop price list and plan your cycle.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app for fast responses and order instructions.

Carpe Diem...

Counting the days to the start of my Axiom Primo cycle. I'll post the exact cycle plan later in the week, but for now, be sure to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list from me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

I'm always glad to discuss cycle plans, exercise routines, you name it.

Here we go...