bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

I've been combing over BPak videos to design new high rep routines to enhance my cut. This combined with strict diet keeps me in a the zone that many of you know I encourage Bros I interact with to maintain. With focus on consistently challenging ourselves in these ways, the responsible use of AAS can help us take things to a whole new level.

I have consistently repped for top quality sources so Bros won't be distracted with thoughts about the quality of the gear. This leaves you free to focus on your physique goals and the steps you need to take to reach them.

Every gym session, set, rep, and meal moving us towards achieving the physique of our dreams.

Legs today...

Happy Monday Bros.

It?s a great day to get an updated price list so you can put the finishing touches on your Spring cycle. That way you can pay for the gear at the end of the week and take the whole thing to the next level.

Pm me here or use the Wickr app for even faster interactions...

If you had just one chance, would you take it?

order and list

was hoping you could send me a current list, need to reorder asap. Thanks bro! And cant figure out how to pm for the life of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    I know many Bros have been following my cycle threads and other posts for the past 7 years and during this time I have always made as effort to guide my fellow travelers on a path of limitless self development while keeping health and longevity in full focus. These efforts have included directing Bros to the best possible sources for top notch gear and customer service. I have been repping for Robolics for over a year and hope to reconnect with him, but in the meantime I have accepted a new opportunity to stay active on the board in the interim. With that said I am honored to announce I am the newest team member of US Domestic. As always, pm me here or for faster response times find me on Wickr under buddhabuilder... what else? Watch for my Spring thread coming up at the end of January. You know this is going to be the best one yet...

Quote Originally Posted by brewerrocks View Post
    was hoping you could send me a current list, need to reorder asap. Thanks bro! And cant figure out how to pm for the life of me.
    Check your inbox...

Thank you Buddah for helping me with my order, it was quick and easy and a fast process

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonrealg View Post
    Thank you Buddah for helping me with my order, it was quick and easy and a fast process
    Glad to be on this journey with you. Keep us posted regarding your cycle...

Connect with me here or the Wickr app for price list and order information...

It's an exciting time to be active in the iSARMS community, and welcome back to some of the Bros who reached out to me recently who I hadn't seen in a while.

As always, you can count on the Buddha to guide you through all the physique developing concerns.

Training, diet, and top quality, domestic gear.

Now if I could just get the gym to open a little earlier on Saturdays...

The time change just the latest reminder that Spring is on its way. Pm me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list or connect with me on Wickr where I am also buddhabuilder.

Let?s do this...

Yes, I am in the midst of my Spring cycle, but still, there are a lot of really sexy women around right now.

It?s a little distracting....

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    Yes, I am in the midst of my Spring cycle, but still, there are a lot of really sexy women around right now.

It?s a little distracting....
    I live for those distractions